Gaming anyone have a Shiny Raikou for trade?

pokeblade Z

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok so i missed out on the Shiny Raikou-Legendary Trio of Johto WI-FI Event so can anyone trade me one?
i dont care if its: clone of the pokemon,nature stats and crap but i dont want a shiny Raikou made from pokesav or anything like that
so either a clone of the Shiny Raikou-Legendary Trio of Johto WI-FI Event or the Shiny Raikou from gamestop in US just has to been an exact clone
from a official Shiny Raikou event has to be english version of the pokemon if you got doubles of the pokemon (LEGIT) than that would be great if your
willing to trade me that!
moogle.gif

Riftweaver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokeblade Z said:
but i dont want a shiny Raikou made from pokesav or anything like that

i dont have one to trade.. but i do have to ask. how are you going to know if its a pokesav'd one, or a legit one? all you have to do is fill out the proper boxes and it will be every bit identical as the legit ones from gamestop

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have a flashcart? If yes, do you have a 2nd DS, or a friend with a DS?

The distribution cartridge for the Raikou/Suicune/Entei is available for download so you could send the legit one to your game just as if you had gone to GameStop.

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
pokeblade Z said:
yes i do have a flashcart slot 1 (R4) and i do have a friend that has a DS so what do i do?
yaynds.gif

If you have 2 DSes and a flash cart, find the Gamestop distribution cart (No, we will NOT give you a link). Load that ROM onto the flash cart and set the date on the DS used with the flash cart to sometime between January 3rd and January 9th 2011. Load the ROM and start distribution. Turn on your DS with the game, then go to mystery gift. Choose Local Wi-Fi and then it'll find it. As long as you have less then 3 Wondercards and have NOT done the Wi-Fi distribution (which is considered the same distribution), then you'll get the gift.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLdXfFsgvkE