ROM Hack Anyone have a better way of translating jap games on the go? I use photo translators.

SlateXD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As title states,

I utilize photo translation apps on my phone. The translations aren't perfect but i get a general idea of what's going on. Takes about 15-20 seconds for each translation. I'm at least enjoying the story mode of High School dxd.. although slowly lol.

Anyone have better ideas than mine? Or like my idea? lol

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As title states,

I utilize photo translation apps on my phone. The translations aren't perfect but i get a general idea of what's going on. Takes about 15-20 seconds for each translation. I'm at least enjoying the story mode of High School dxd.. although slowly lol.

Honestly, image translation is one of the coolest things to gain traction in the past few years, and can help out in a lot of situations. I wish we had such a thing ten years ago and more!

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
As title states,

HIGH SCHOOL DXD POWWEEERRRR <3

Reactions: SlateXD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, hey thats my line +1