Hacking Anyone has received the flashcart from Eachmall?

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
if multi-rom needs an updated "red card", you are screwed, lol (gateway's red card can be updated, the clones' ones can't).
btw I paid with western union and I was asked for nothing (I guess they didn't even have an excuse to ask me for something).

toge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone interpret this?

16-Dec-20132355Item sent to MPC PMIH (KLIA)MPC PMIH (KLIA)
16-Dec-20132334Item arrived MPC PMIH (KLIA)MPC PMIH (KLIA)
13-Dec-20131801Item posted over the counterMPC PMIH (KLIA)
07-Dec-20131501Dispatch Pre-AlertMPC PMIH (KLIA)

I've got exactly the same on my tracking (im uk too) :O

does your number end with 315MY?

CIH137

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine left Chicago on the 17th needs to be in Mississippi. If I don't get it tomorrow, I won't be back home for two more weeks. He's hoping it will be there tomorrow.

corim123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if multi-rom needs an updated "red card", you are screwed, lol (gateway's red card can be updated, the clones' ones can't).
btw I paid with western union and I was asked for nothing (I guess they didn't even have an excuse to ask me for something).
Do you have tangible evidence of the red card theory?

loco365

Trophies
XP
I've ordered from them even before they became EachMall (AKA Eachgame) and they have some pretty decent stuff, I even ordered my DS Lite Shell and it took about two weeks during the summer. But yeah, order in December and you'll be up for a wait.

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Do you have tangible evidence of the red card theory?

Many people say it (including gateway team), but yesterday I read someone that said that gateway's component and the clones' one are just different versions of the same component. It still wasn't clear wether this means that the clones can update it or not, though.

pin

Trophies
XP
Country
I now have

19-Dec-20130954Item arrived UNITED KINGDOMUNITED KINGDOM
16-Dec-20132355Item sent to MPC PMIH (KLIA)MPC PMIH (KLIA)
16-Dec-20132334Item arrived MPC PMIH (KLIA)MPC PMIH (KLIA)
13-Dec-20131801Item posted over the counterMPC PMIH (KLIA)
07-Dec-20131501Dispatch Pre-AlertMPC PMIH (KLIA)
so should be here for Xmas ( when I have loads of Master's study to do) yeahhhh!

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ok so at this point I guess the "sent to MPC PMIH (KLIA)MPC PMIH (KLIA)" is wrong and it should have been "sent to UNITED KINGDOMUNITED KINGDOM, MPC PMIH (KLIA)".

PZ-powa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I received my cards today (R4i 3DS Gold Deluxe), 3 instead of 2 ! Quite a nice surprise. The tracking website is still saying it's in malaysia but whatever :D

Reactions: tyons

kalimero

Uncle Rupee
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I received my cards today (R4i 3DS Gold Deluxe), 3 instead of 2 ! Quite a nice surprise. The tracking website is still saying it's in malaysia but whatever :D

3? And then the other guy got two instead of one..

R4i: Let's get rid of those useless cards before multirom is coming, so that we can produce our next revision (mt card and clones) :evil:

Kingmog

Trophies
XP
Country
Bought a gateway from them on: 2013-12-02 and it arrived today! Now to wait for the gateway team to release multirom support and buy a 32gb sd card to use :)

fua4life

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, when I order and paid with my CC, i got an email from Ann saying they need a copy of my cc and ID. Did you all do this, as they day they can't verify payment even though my CC has been charged. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

pin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, when I order and paid with my CC, i got an email from Ann saying they need a copy of my cc and ID. Did you all do this, as they day they can't verify payment even though my CC has been charged. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Nope, nothing like this ordering on a UK credit card. Guess they just don't trust the Americans ;)

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

do what Claw919 did:

Well - I decided to send in my driver's license and credit card scan, but I blanked out all of the numbers except for the first 4 digits of each card. Credit card was front only, so signature wasn't visible, and I blanked it from my driver's license as well. That worked and (I think) reasonably protected me against having my ID stolen.

Package is currently doing the "Shenzen Shuffle", so we'll see how long it takes to get to Canada.

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
4 days ago my gateway arrived in italy. it's now present in the italian official tracking site or whatever I should call it. I hope it arrives tomorrow.

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I got the gateway today. it was delivered to my home on the 24th, but nobody was there at the moment and the post office was closed the day after.

Quicksilver88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I am not a big fan of theirs at this point. I ordered a flashcart and a WiiU controller from them at the end of November. It shipped Dec3 via whatever method EMS simple is.

The last status update shows:
2013-12-19 13:37:17 SHENZHEN Despatch from Sorting Center

Then no further updates. I contacted EachMall about 2 weeks ago and said hey its been about 6 weeks since order shipped and there has been no status update for a month. They told me we contact our shipper and they said they had delays because of horrible winter weather in China and to please be patient and hopefully my items would show up soon.

I have ordered a lot from China and HK over the years and rarely has it ever taken 2 months even with cheap or free airmail shipping. I would say the norm is 4-6 weeks. So I am giving it to the end of this week and if it doesn't show I will contact them again. If they can't give me any answers or a refund then I will contact Visa and report the package never arrived and they will refund me.

I purchased my Gateway at release from a North American distributor and only bought the clone card from EachMall because it was cheap (like $38) and I thought it would be handy to have a second card because I have two 4.5 3DSs. My advice would be to use a vendor in your own country if possible as orders from China can sometimes be slowwwwwwwww. My guess is it will show up some day but hey Visa will refund me and investigate them and if I get the goods anyways then bingo I just got a free 3DS bricking device!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: