Gaming Anyone got a Fate/Stay Night save near the end >.<?

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tought I had a backup but I didnt.... um

Heres where I am I think I am very close to the end....

I am at the part where shirou goes to the cathedral and things get weird I'd like a save if anyone has one right before where you decide to run away or go downstairs.

Thanks in advance if anyone has one, I noticed the realta nua patch has some saves, anyone know if one is near there or wanna test them (if you know the end I dont wanna load them myself cause at least one is prob just the ending)

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which end? There are 3 that I remember.
lol idk did you read the spoiler? Originaly I was playing on vnds if that matters, was going to finish on pc. (lost save a long time ago but I just recently played school days and katawa shojo and now I wanna finish this lol....)

i played for a really really long time, how long you guys think it would take if I fast forwarded (ctrl) through the whole thing to get back?

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
There's the original story, unlimited blade works, then the third story with sakura that I remember. I can't remember if the cathedral bit was in the end of the first or third story.

Also, it doesn't take too long to skip the story. Maybe 20 minutes? As long as you know which choices you need to make. As for getting all the taiga ends, that takes a couple days.

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah k thanks you guys, the only skip button I know is ctrl, it lets your fast forward kinda fast, is there another button lol? (also I had all the taiga dojos >.

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
http://www.mediafire.com/?loqy2fxa19wm3ja

I made a save at the end of every chapter, so one of these should be fairly close to wherever you are.
Note: these are from the PC version. PC and VNDS saves are not interchangeable.

Reactions: 1 person

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm... I wonder if the R15 and R18 versions have interchangeable saves. I got the R15 version (based on PS2) after watching the anime series.

While I've never tried it, I'd assume so as it uses the same engine.

http://www.mediafire...loqy2fxa19wm3ja

I made a save at the end of every chapter, so one of these should be fairly close to wherever you are.
Note: these are from the PC version. PC and VNDS saves are not interchangeable.
Wow thank you!

No probs, I knew they'd come in handy some day :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle