Anyone else think the world inside Conspiracy theorists heads sounds like a lot of fun?

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
How does one "take a cold"? :huh:
I also think i have a cold, been feeling very off the past 3 days, tho physically only my throat feels a bit sore..
In my own case it started with sore throat and ended up with sneezing. Like some sort of allergy for the air like for instance Daniel Jackson from Stargate SG-1 TV.
Post automatically merged:

Like, listen to them. The world is flat and filled with fucking humanoid creatures like lizard folks and shit. The government sounds cool as hell and linked to bad ass shit like demons and the same humanoids above. Rich people are immortal and using blood to keep themselves alive forever. Elections are stolen with such efficiency that there’s literally no evidence of it happening. Literally everyone involved is somehow quiet too. There’s literally secret governments and cults running everything. Climate change is literally fucking space lasers! Joe Biden is actually a cool leader instead of just another do-nothing democrat. Trump is some 5D chess master instead of a narcissist who sucks at politics and business. And just all of the cool shit! That world sounds badass, which is why it’s a fantasy
Well maybe NASA faked moonlanding,but maybe it doesn’t mean that Earth is flat even nowadays…etc. But such ancient,mythical civilizations for instance even nowadays such as lizard people/annunaki/humanoid lizards/amphibians might be real due to so-called evolution.

• Haha
Reactions: CoolMe

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Like, listen to them. The world is flat and filled with fucking humanoid creatures like lizard folks and shit. The government sounds cool as hell and linked to bad ass shit like demons and the same humanoids above. Rich people are immortal and using blood to keep themselves alive forever. Elections are stolen with such efficiency that there’s literally no evidence of it happening. Literally everyone involved is somehow quiet too. There’s literally secret governments and cults running everything. Climate change is literally fucking space lasers! Joe Biden is actually a cool leader instead of just another do-nothing democrat. Trump is some 5D chess master instead of a narcissist who sucks at politics and business. And just all of the cool shit! That world sounds badass, which is why it’s a fantasy
They were even in Stargate SG-1. So-called lizard people/annunaki ancient,mythical aliens races. In ancient Babylon. Really literally,seriously speaking.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Latest conspiracy theory: Kyle McLachlan is a bird 🐦
FB_IMG_1713560041901.jpg

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I bet that when some people think too much about conspiracy theories that it may end up in prison, I don't think that everyone wants to philosophize like my dad, that prisoners should not have good living conditions in prison, only manual labor is not everyone will admit that it would be better to work hard for prosperity. Well, what would the state do if they weren't supposed to provide the so-called social states, teach too lazy citizens of any country how to sign contracts with banks and how to use an ATM, because they won't earn money without banks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol