User200

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Christmas is a bit over-fuckin' hyped.

How so? You get presents, You play, you enjoy time with your family... It seems to follow up to the hype imo.

Too much pressure. You have to get everyone the perfect gift, and there's so many ads on TV "Oh get this!" and "the perfect gift!" Omg 111eleven. And there's always bundles and packages, just to get more money. And everything costs too much. At least for me.
frown.gif
And it's stressful for working people, they have to close up the year and pay all the taxes and crap, and also get gifts for Christmas. But that's just what I think.
smile.gif

Edit: Plus the songs in the mall get annoying over time. But in the end, all your work is rewarded, so it's kinda good after all.
biggrin.gif

its only rewarding when the stuff you want is the stuff you get. Just wait till the day after, the line lines for returns are freakin Insane.

djgarf

I Am A Raver
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country

User200

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
used to love xmas when the kids were here but this yr it will be shit waking up xmas mornin without them....

Aren't people usually happy when their kids aren't around? i mean its kinda hard to get into the moment when kids are around if you get my drift.

guess u dont have ur own kids.....

Nope. but my unfortunate luck has made me open a few doors that should have never been opened. Now if you'll excuse me i got to go hang myself for those dramatic moments that were just brought back
cry.gif

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow, everyone I know knows that Christmas is the best time of the year. It's a time of happiness. It only comes once a year what's the big deal??

Everyone you know likes Christmas.
For others it's not a time of happiness - even a time of sadness.
How so? If you're referring to poor countries, well it's like that all year round I'm afraid not just Christmas day. I want to enjoy my Christmas thanks.

Smwbigboss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what ever happened to christmas being about the birth of christ?? christmas has become to commercialized to me, so much tht its not all tht great of an enjoyment. growing up i never got presents so i find it hard to give them. but i also have to think back about how its not about presents. its not about some warm fuzzy feeling tht im supposed to have because im surrounded by family and friends when im forcing myself to be around these family members anyway. and the friends i see year round and appreciate the ones i have.. so i guess i dont hate christmas. i hate what its become. its jesus birthday. if ur catholic and being "forced" to go to mass on tht day... why are you still calling urself catholic?you shouldnt be FORCING yourself to do tht. heh oh well nuff bout that. merry christmas all !!! hope i havent caused a conflict lol

Well, him not being born in December at all could have had something to do with that
link pl0x.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAgoTEQ7afM

BannedEpisode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I enjoy Christmas mainly because I get to spend time with the family. What I dont like is that it has become so centered around money people are more worried about what they are getting then what they already have.

Smwbigboss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Waddle Dee

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Christmas pop songs are getting on my nerves, but apart form that, I love Christmas.

i agree, you shouldn't hate Christmas. Inless you don't celebrate it. Then your religousist(?). Even if you don't get presents, X-Mas, because it's a time for family to get together, to celebrate Christ's birth (I think). be joyful.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?