Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
So for me, Christmas is most definitely about presents and gifts and cookies and big dinners with turkey and gravy and yorkshire puddings and those oh-so-tasty little sausages wrapped in bacon. The list could go on, but I think you get the point.
smile.gif

- Sam

Hell yeah.
Christmas has a lot to do with presents - but it wouldn't be anything much special without family and food, now would it?

I can see how people don't like Christmas.
Maybe they've never had a good one, no family or friends to share the day with, don't believe in it, or just think the whole hype about Christmas is annoying and stupid.

But, I for one, love waking up, eating a meal, opening presents and seeing folks reaction to the present you gave them.

But all this crap ain't got nothing to do with the "real" reason - if you know what I mean
wink.gif

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

User200

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i can't stand Christmas... nothing kill the joy better then spending it with 50 someodd relatives each screaming at each other from no father then 2 feet away. I need at least a keg to get me through the night

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't celebrate christmas and neither do my relatives.
I do find it awesome when everything around me gets put on hold for christmas, leaving me free to do whatever the hell I want without any traditional crap.

FireValk01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what ever happened to christmas being about the birth of christ?? christmas has become to commercialized to me, so much tht its not all tht great of an enjoyment. growing up i never got presents so i find it hard to give them. but i also have to think back about how its not about presents. its not about some warm fuzzy feeling tht im supposed to have because im surrounded by family and friends when im forcing myself to be around these family members anyway. and the friends i see year round and appreciate the ones i have.. so i guess i dont hate christmas. i hate what its become. its jesus birthday. if ur catholic and being "forced" to go to mass on tht day... why are you still calling urself catholic?you shouldnt be FORCING yourself to do tht. heh oh well nuff bout that. merry christmas all !!! hope i havent caused a conflict lol

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what ever happened to christmas being about the birth of christ?? christmas has become to commercialized to me, so much tht its not all tht great of an enjoyment. growing up i never got presents so i find it hard to give them. but i also have to think back about how its not about presents. its not about some warm fuzzy feeling tht im supposed to have because im surrounded by family and friends when im forcing myself to be around these family members anyway. and the friends i see year round and appreciate the ones i have.. so i guess i dont hate christmas. i hate what its become. its jesus birthday. if ur catholic and being "forced" to go to mass on tht day... why are you still calling urself catholic?you shouldnt be FORCING yourself to do tht. heh oh well nuff bout that. merry christmas all !!! hope i havent caused a conflict lol

Well, him not being born in December at all could have had something to do with that

flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I hate Christmas shopping and all the hype, I like getting and giving presents. And I like getting clothes on sale. So I overall like it, but there are somethings about it I cannot stand.

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Christmas is a bit over-fuckin' hyped.

How so? You get presents, You play, you enjoy time with your family... It seems to follow up to the hype imo.

Too much pressure. You have to get everyone the perfect gift, and there's so many ads on TV "Oh get this!" and "the perfect gift!" Omg 111eleven. And there's always bundles and packages, just to get more money. And everything costs too much. At least for me.
frown.gif
And it's stressful for working people, they have to close up the year and pay all the taxes and crap, and also get gifts for Christmas. But that's just what I think.
smile.gif

Edit: Plus the songs in the mall get annoying over time. But in the end, all your work is rewarded, so it's kinda good after all.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.tomshardware.com/raspberry-pi/orangepi-and-huawei-collaborate-on-new-dev-board-with-m...