Hacking Anyone after a 9.0 Firmware metallic Blur N3DS XL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Charisma

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's getting increasingly difficult to get a N3DS XL under 9.4. But I ordered two 3DSs and now have two 9.0 fw. So I'm gonna send one back to Amazon rather than eBay as after fees I'll be making a loss. But if there is anyone who would like a perfect condition blue N3DSXL 9.0, with official hori screen protectors applied straight out of the box. I could sell it to you for a discounted price via PayPal.

Also I'l send you the invoice from amazon if purchased so u have a receipt, so the warranty is still valid for 1 year.

Let me know guys, thought I'd try here and help someone if they need 9.0

Captain Charisma

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You should've put this in the trading forums, that's where people who are interested would see it

Or just tag a mod and ask them to move it for you

It seems like a pretty good deal I'm sure many are after something like this

Captain Charisma

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You should've put this in the trading forums, that's where people who are interested would see it

Or just tag a mod and ask them to move it for you

It seems like a pretty good deal I'm sure many are after something like this

Yeh I tried, but I don't have enough posts to access trading forum.. but I would greatly appreciate if someone can post on my behalf, and at least get some eyes on this thread.

Oishikatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeh I tried, but I don't have enough posts to access trading forum.. but I would greatly appreciate if someone can post on my behalf, and at least get some eyes on this thread.

Trading forum is really slow. You'll get a lot more eyes here but will probably be moved or whatever soon.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
PMd you ;)

I just thought if I bought this now I could not use it anyway cause emunand is on FW9.6x which does not work so is it not possible to use until GW breaks the 9.6? or could you just use it on 9.0x without emunand? or can you update it to 9.5x etc.. I don't know how these N3DS's work tbh, I'm old school with 4.5.0 sytemnand 3DSXL :(

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Closing this. We restrict trading forum to users with 100+ posts to help ensure that whoever is trying to buy or sell there isn't just a fly by night account who tries to make a transaction then scam the other user out of their goods because by that point they've already dedicated some fraction of their time to the community. Regardless of whether you have good intentions, please refrain from making sale threads outside of the trading forum. If you've got under 100 posts then you will need to hit that number before you can gain access.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD