Hacking Anybody having trouble with N. Super Mario Bros on their ACeKARD 2

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Kellicros said:
Try turning off soft-reset and download play I heard it runs better on faster microsd cards.

everything worked perfect with my Veho 4gb microsd Class2 with soft reset & download play enabled but with my kingston made in japan 4gb class4 i had the black screens . !!!

Kellicros

Trophies
XP
Country
nitrodude150 said:
I have a 2gb Sandisk Micro SD, but that doesn't SOUND like a problem, could it be the dump I have?
That SHOULD be the problem, Sandisk 2G is generally slower than Kingston's(it is known to cause crashes in Castlevania games), and the AK2(at the moment) just doesn't work very well with slower cards. Other than having the SD replaced with a faster one, here's something you can try:

Open up globalsettings.ini, play with the numbers in the following setting:

sdCardSpeed = 0

From what I read in a Chinese forum, this setting make use of the sdlist.ini to make AK2 works better on problematic cards(Sandisk is one of the listed cards in sdlist.ini), although I am still not sure how the number works, but someone has suggested better performance by having it set at 2.

mhkwong

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
seems like it works fine when its not a sdhc card. it works fine on my kingston 2gb. but black screen on my sandisk 4gb sdhc class 2 and transcend 4gb sdhc class 6.

nitrodude150

OP
Trophies
Website
nitrodude150.googlepages.com
XP
Country
United States
Kellicros said:
nitrodude150 said:
I have a 2gb Sandisk Micro SD, but that doesn't SOUND like a problem, could it be the dump I have?
That SHOULD be the problem, Sandisk 2G is generally slower than Kingston's(it is known to cause crashes in Castlevania games), and the AK2(at the moment) just doesn't work very well with slower cards. Other than having the SD replaced with a faster one, here's something you can try:

Open up globalsettings.ini, play with the numbers in the following setting:

sdCardSpeed = 0

From what I read in a Chinese forum, this setting make use of the sdlist.ini to make AK2 works better on problematic cards(Sandisk is one of the listed cards in sdlist.ini), although I am still not sure how the number works, but someone has suggested better performance by having it set at 2.
LoLz finally got around to it, it works! TY VM!!

vboy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
no problems with a-data 4gb class 6. although, when i soft reset after playing it i can't boot anything else unless i turn off my ds and turn it back on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: He's right behind me, isn't he? +1