Anybody have Hi-Res game Video?

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Well, thanks to Ultimate Extras, now I have Windows DreamScene.

This app allows me to use videos rather than pictures for my wallpaper, and it actually plays!

The problem is, most videos I found is kinda in lo-res 680x??? I forgot, while my Monitor is set for 1280x1024

Do any of you have hi-Res video of great games like GTAIV, Lion War, CoD4 or anything, as long as it's hi-res and not uploaded in rapidshare? If you do, please post the link here, even a trailer is nice, I'm currently using GTAIV trailer, but it's l-res, so the pic is pretty bad

Thanks in advance

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Record gameplay footage yourself. A program that records the screen would give you a video at the same resolution as your monitor (or ingame resolution if you have that set to something different).

Would be a nice custom touch too, you could even splice clips from different games together.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
The problem is I have too many CPU usage so I can waste it as many as I want
wink.gif

No, really, my PC is 2 weeks old, has 2GB or RAM, and Intel Cor 2 Duo, and is COMPLETELY empty, I can't help but to use it like this

And another problem is I have only GeForce 7300, playing CoD 4 would be impossible.

Anyway, What program can I use to record it?

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Raestloz said:
The problem is I have too many CPU usage so I can waste it as many as I want
wink.gif

No, really, my PC is 2 weeks old, has 2GB or RAM, and Intel Cor 2 Duo, and is COMPLETELY empty, I can't help but to use it like this

And another problem is I have only GeForce 7300, playing CoD 4 would be impossible.

Anyway, What program can I use to record it?

Camstudio (Free)
Fraps
Camtasia Studio
Snagit

etc.

Get a better video card, it'll help in the long run.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I plan to, but my PC is just 2 weeks old! I told the clerk "I'm going to use it for gaming"

I meant CoD4, GTA, and the like, but she thought DotA, Ragnarok Online and the like, so yeah.... you got the idea, GeForce 7300 is for gaming indeed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Bruh