Gaming Anybody got a treasure island and using poker?

gav2085

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys. Does anyone have a treasure island hosting using poker I could speak with via pm?

Thanks in advance

gav2085

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mobile spawner, it have a freeze option for auto restock basically
ahh i've tried that a little. not know much about ms. so it freezes the game? how would it auto restock while people are on island?
btw thank you over last few days for being so so helpful :)

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
ahh i've tried that a little. not know much about ms. so it freezes the game? how would it auto restock while people are on island?
btw thank you over last few days for being so so helpful :)
While they are on island no, but once someone leavea/arrives it will auto restock

gav2085

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
While they are on island no, but once someone leavea/arrives it will auto restock
that would be more perfect than the poker auto regen. i know banning is always a risk but is there a specific atmosphere set up i should follow and use to host islands? any ip shielding etc?

gav2085

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In my experience i run cfw with a legal copy of the game and so far i havent got any problem
In my experience i run cfw with a legal copy of the game and so far i havent got any problem
Attached is what me set up looks like. I’ll never go online on stock. Which one out of the other three should I use? I set it up with sdsetup

Attachments

• FD234279-0161-4FA3-A5DC-A35EBD42C117.jpeg
    FD234279-0161-4FA3-A5DC-A35EBD42C117.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 67

gav2085

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I always start with fusee, so it begin in the normal switch screen, cant say for sure
well you have been the most helpful person i have come across...most don't want to talk about anything to do with not getting banned or to help. so thank you

gav2085

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry i cant help more, but with nhse or mobile i can be more helpful
you have helped heaps, just started playing with the ms refresh. just trying to find someone to help me get online with it without being/lower the risk of being banned

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
you have helped heaps, just started playing with the ms refresh. just trying to find someone to help me get online with it without being/lower the risk of being banned
When i update my switch for example i turn off the switch completly, then take out the sd, inject the files, start tegra and inject fuse, the switch start as "normal", update from nintendo the switch and done.
I hardly use hekate

gav2085

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When i update my switch for example i turn off the switch completly, then take out the sd, inject the files, start tegra and inject fuse, the switch start as "normal", update from nintendo the switch and done.
I hardly use hekate
never used tegra...i just boot from hekate to the CFW EmuMMC thinking that was the right way. so may tutorials and conflicting information out there

McLeanParsons

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone! Just wanted to pop in and ask if anyone's rocking a treasure island setup with some poker action? If you're up for a chat about it, feel free to slide into my PMs. Let's share some gaming tales and strategies!

Oh, and speaking of gaming, if you're looking for even more excitement, make sure to check out betcanada365.ca for some thrilling experiences. Happy gaming and treasure hunting, y'all!

Last edited by McLeanParsons,

Luckyoski

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I hope you find the Treasure Island hosting you're looking for and continue to enjoy your poker adventures!

BennySatosh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone diving into the poker treasure island adventure? Heard Solutionsun is the secret sauce for making plans that lead to success. Worth a shot, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-