Bishang

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Orc said:
I'm not making these up but the weirdest shit can be found in Filipino superstitions, for example;
  • If you have sex on Good Friday, you will never be able to pull your penis out, remaining joined until you die.
  • Blood from a girl's first menstruation cures pimples if rubbed on one's face.
I have never heard of the 2nd one, I guess I'm not Filipino enough lol.

This one scared the crap out of me when I was in the Philippines: I was playing my cousin's xylophone and I guess my aunt was getting annoyed so she told me if I kept playing music (it was night time) ghosts will start dancing around me. I stopped and just started crying... That beezy.

-I know there's one superstition where you're not supposed to sleep with your feet facing the door, but I don't know what that is.
-My grandpa told me if you go to sleep with wet hair, you become blind. (Tested and untrue xD)

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Bishang said:
-I know there's one superstition where you're not supposed to sleep with your feet facing the door, but I don't know what that is.
-My grandpa told me if you go to sleep with wet hair, you become blind. (Tested and untrue xD)

That one sounds like Feng-Shui they say the same about mirrors.

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Linkiboy said:
Orc said:
Bishang said:
They say that if you do that, you're waiting to die.
*sleeps with feet facing door*
Look Jimmy! Hes dead!

Gian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bishang said:

My Filipino folks told me that if you take a shower at night, you lose blood while you sleep.
I don't know how it would happen, but I believed it,
and I never showered at night. Haha.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_NsOxG2zwWA?si=oK21qVNxgd98AyJT