Hacking Any way to fix blue/black screen without NAN backup?

beeno92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
because upgrade firmware have error, it not write (write error pkg2) info to 4 part of pkg2 so it brick blue screen, can not boot to menu, must be unbrick, not copy hekate 5.2.1 or atmosphere, reinx...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I've upgraded to 10.0.1 yesterday and can not sleep because brick my console, when I use choidujornx 1.0.1 (dont know new ver 1.0.2) to upgrade and see write error pkg2, error... I know I bricked my console when reboot, I try all of trick of my acknowledge, hekate 5.2.1, atmosphere 12 (icon atmosphere and black screen), sigpatch 10.0.2, reinx 3.0 (sept icon and pause at manga girl), format to fat32, I'm very angry.....I have a mistake to use old choidujournx so I brick my console, before I upgrade 10.0.2 for my custome and copy choi 1.02 down from internet of rajkotos and everything normal, yesterday I upgrade my console and not notice I have an old software choidujor.

ManuscriptReplica

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basically, download hekate ctcaer package latest, extract , copy bootloader n bin file to sd, i use reinx latest , so download reinx zip , extract, copy content to sd , boot via bin payload from the hekate package and select reinx once in hekate menu , make sure to put a copy of reinx bin in the bootloader payloads folder you copied over , else it wont see it in hekate menu

Ok did this and I'm getting a yellow text error when I inject the Hekate payload.
"Missing LP0 <sleep mode> lib!
Missing or old Minerva lib!

Update bootloader folder!"

I copied everything from the zip file into my SD. Not sure what I'm missing.

Thanks for the help. Seems to be getting somewhere at least!

Reactions: litlnicky

litlnicky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok did this and I'm getting a yellow text error when I inject the Hekate payload.
"Missing LP0 <sleep mode> lib!
Missing or old Minerva lib!

Update bootloader folder!"

I copied everything from the zip file into my SD. Not sure what I'm missing.

Thanks for the help. Seems to be getting somewhere at least!
https://gbatemp.net/threads/hekate-v4-6-bootloader-library-sleep-mode-is-missing.528305/,,, maybe your having this issue, theres a fix in there for it too, if you read down the posts , summat about tegra explorer , worth a try

Last edited by litlnicky,
Reactions: ManuscriptReplica

ManuscriptReplica

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://gbatemp.net/threads/hekate-v4-6-bootloader-library-sleep-mode-is-missing.528305/,,, maybe your having this issue, theres a fix in there for it too, if you read down the posts , summat about tegra explorer , worth a try
Ok got Hetake to load up after doing that with a fresh install of both Hekate and Atmos. No boot.ini. So I booted into the Fuse payload and got both sept and atmos splash then a black screen. ReiNX payload shows Sept and then black screen. Stock is blue still.

Damn man. I just can't seem to get past this.

Ok got Hetake to load up after doing that with a fresh install of both Hekate and Atmos. No boot.ini. So I booted into the Fuse payload and got both sept and atmos splash then a black screen. ReiNX payload shows Sept and then black screen. Stock is blue still.

Ok tried again and now I'm getting the "Pkg2 missing" red text when I try to boot into CFW system. Not sure what else to do. Ugh.

ManuscriptReplica

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ok tried again and now I'm getting the "Pkg2 missing" red text when I try to boot into CFW system. Not sure what else to do. Ugh.

Yeah getting that error not matter how I boot in Hekate. Fusee goes black screen, as does ReiNX. If I try to dump PkG files, 1 works, 2 says can't be decrypted.

ManuscriptReplica

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found this and it seems like it may be a fix for me. I don't care about saves or anything, so I may give it a shot. I know youtube tuts are frowned upon, so anyone know if this is a good one?

litlnicky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Found this and it seems like it may be a fix for me. I don't care about saves or anything, so I may give it a shot. I know youtube tuts are frowned upon, so anyone know if this is a good one?

sorrry to hear you still cudnt fix it, yep mite as well try ,, u neva know

hi, sory to hear u still havent bin able to fix yet , yep mite as well try , reading from comments below vid , seems alot of people have tried and it worked

ManuscriptReplica

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

hi, sory to hear u still havent bin able to fix yet , yep mite as well try , reading from comments below vid , seems alot of people have tried and it worked
Gonna give it a shot. I'll report back. Thanks for trying to help!

ManuscriptReplica

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so upon trying to dump my BISkeys the switch went black and no refuses to turn on in either RCM or normal mode. Removed Sd card, held for 30-50 seconds, reinstalled driver, changed usb ports, nothing.

Awesome. Looks like it's totally bricked now.

Read that you can open and disconnect the battery to fix, but that's a last resort.

This may be a dumb question, but can I send it in to Nintendo for repairs even though it's been hacked lol? I don't care to pay, just want the damn thing working.

ManuscriptReplica

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

OK NEW UPDATE:

Messed a bit and finished the tutorial in the video. All went good until I did the final boot in which I get a red text saying "SD card is exFAT and the installed FS only supports FAT32! Failed to launch HOS!"

I know exFAT is frowned upon, but the guide said to use it so I did.

Any idea what I can do to fix this?

ManuscriptReplica

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One last update. After messing around I FINALLY got it to launch in ReiNX. Thank you SO much to all those that helped. It means a lot.

One more question, what's the best firmware to safely upgrade to and still be able to play MOST games. And where is a good guide to follow? I don't wanna get screwed again lols.

litlnicky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
One last update. After messing around I FINALLY got it to launch in ReiNX. Thank you SO much to all those that helped. It means a lot.

One more question, what's the best firmware to safely upgrade to and still be able to play MOST games. And where is a good guide to follow? I don't wanna get screwed again lols.
hiya, glad to hear u got up n running, y not stay on reinx? it runs everything i throw at it loll, theme support, cheat support.. plus includes sigpatches, just simple nice n easy

Last edited by litlnicky,

S3phi40T

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I had Switch with blue screen for repairs (I'm helping my local community) and following tutorial helped me restoring the console from blue screen:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...nofficially-without-burning-any-fuses.507461/

latest - 10.0.0.2, make sure you update with ChoiDujourNX with exFat support.

ManuscriptReplica

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hiya, glad to hear u got up n running, y not stay on reinx? it runs everything i throw at it loll, theme support, cheat support.. plus includes sigpatches, just simple nice n easy

Yeah I'm going to stay with that as it's the only boot that seems to work lmao.

I updated to 9.0.2 and it worked fine. I didn't do 10 because it messed up last time, I'll do that later as needed.

Wanna say thanks again to all that helped!

Reactions: grahamma

grahamma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I checked in on this thread today and was wincing as I read your posts, it wasn't looking good for a while there. So glad to see that you're up and running, congrats, you must be super relieved.

Edit:

It looks like following the steps in the video ultimately resolved your issue? Did you have to reformat your SDcard using fat32?

Last edited by grahamma,

ManuscriptReplica

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I checked in on this thread today and was wincing as I read your posts, it wasn't looking good for a while there. So glad to see that you're up and running, congrats, you must be super relieved.

Edit:

It looks like following the steps in the video ultimately resolved your issue? Did you have to reformat your SDcard using fat32?

What I ended up doing was following all the steps in the video, including formatting to exFAT. Then once it was downgraded, I formatted to fat32 and launched with ReiNX, which seemed to work. I dunno why, but I've reinstalled all my games and they all seem to run fine. Even had my saves, so I'm not gonna question it lol.

Reactions: grahamma

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021