ROM Hack Any way to change ORAS language?

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I dumped my save with savedatafiler and opened it in PkHex which I'd never used before

Turns out (if I'm not mistaken) that PkHex only edits the Pokémon in the save, not other elements of the save (like location, gender, etc.) so it's basically another PokéGen. Man I miss tools like PokéSav

So yeah, I want to change the language of my game from English to Spanish, through PkHex or otherwise. Is this possible?

I don't want to change the region/language of the Pokémon themselves it's fine, just the save itself

Just using video games to try and learn Spanish lol

daniel26150

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Open your save in Pkhex, and in the trainer tab search for the language option, then change it to whatever language you want and save it, after that inject you save again with savedata filer and delete secure vale if you are using the digital version.

Play the game on you new language, if the game doesn't change language save and exit the game and then enter again.

Last edited by daniel26150,
Reactions: fmhugo

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Open your save in Pkhex, and in the trainer tab search for the language option, then change it to whatever language you want and save it, after that inject you save again with savedata filer and delete secure vale if you are using the digital version.

Play the game on you new language, if the game doesn't change language save and exit the game and then enter again.
Can't believe I didn't see the trainer tab

Thanks so much dude

Reactions: daniel26150

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...