Any way to change ORAS language?

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Lucifer666, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Lucifer666
    OP

Lucifer666 all the world needs is me

Apr 22, 2011
    The Fourth Dimension
    So I dumped my save with savedatafiler and opened it in PkHex which I'd never used before

Turns out (if I'm not mistaken) that PkHex only edits the Pokémon in the save, not other elements of the save (like location, gender, etc.) so it's basically another PokéGen. Man I miss tools like PokéSav

So yeah, I want to change the language of my game from English to Spanish, through PkHex or otherwise. Is this possible?

I don't want to change the region/language of the Pokémon themselves it's fine, just the save itself

Why?

2. daniel26150

daniel26150 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 31, 2008
    Mexico
    Open your save in Pkhex, and in the trainer tab search for the language option, then change it to whatever language you want and save it, after that inject you save again with savedata filer and delete secure vale if you are using the digital version.

Play the game on you new language, if the game doesn't change language save and exit the game and then enter again.

Last edited by daniel26150, Mar 16, 2016
    hug0-a7x likes this.
  3. Lucifer666
    OP

Lucifer666 all the world needs is me

Apr 22, 2011
    The Fourth Dimension
    Can't believe I didn't see the trainer tab

Thanks so much dude

daniel26150 likes this.