Hacking Any Tutorial To Create .3ds Video

Just3DS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I'm not sure if someone has already created some sort of tutorial for video file to be implemented as a 3DS game, similar to what has been done with GBA virtual console games that can be modified to have different games.

Basically I have seen some movies from JPN region like the 'Sugar Rush' movie that is only avaiable in JPN region and when launched it actually loads a video player similar to Ninyendo Video we had a while ago.

Thanks.

Just3DS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yea maybe something like that but the thing is that if you checked that movie in .3ds file that you can find in iso site it is in 3D video meaning that it has two images shown at same time, so it could be similar to avi video that is already acomplished long time ago to play as recorded avi movies for 3DS console in 3D (albeit low quality). But I wanted to know if someone has actually tried to replace that video with any other video and compiled it as .3ds to play as regular 3D or 2D video. That would make it easy to accomodate high quality video and audio like they did with the movie.

Maybe we wait for some time before we could see any progress on the encoder for that moflex format... members may try to create their own .3ds videos and maybe we could have way to make our own using some app.

Last edited by Just3DS,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: