any trusted us resellers for flashcards??

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by isaias guerrero, Dec 28, 2015.

1. isaias guerrero
    OP

isaias guerrero Member

Newcomer
    Feb 26, 2013
    United States
    i know this has been posted several times, but some sites are outdated, so if anyone had recent transactions please share, i tried usahotstuff but the order failed while checking out with credit card...
    i need to buy a ez-flash iv for my sons birthday (january 17th) so im trying to get it from a legit us site, any help will be appreciated, thanks...

2. how_do_i_do_that

how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

May 16, 2008
    Antarctica
    You have insufficient posts to view user location.
    Last edited by how_do_i_do_that, Dec 28, 2015
  3. isaias guerrero
    OP

isaias guerrero Member

Newcomer
    Feb 26, 2013
    United States
  4. how_do_i_do_that

May 16, 2008
    Antarctica
    your probably going to have to disable the AV to visit then. otherwise you can use a chinese vendor site that is okayed by your AV.

5. NM007

NM007 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 19, 2015
    United States
    3dsgamerworld.com is a reliable USA store,

avast always give wrong message, just close it

6. isaias guerrero
    OP

isaias guerrero Member

Newcomer
    Feb 26, 2013
    United States
    triedon a different laptop but i get this error at checkout Error:(MM581)High risk.

7. how_do_i_do_that

May 16, 2008
    Antarctica
    If this was your first time trying to order from outside the country, you can get that message because it is considered "Payment outside your normal purchase pattern".

You can try calling your card phone number and talk to a rep to let your try at ordering be processed again. Explaining that your trying to make an international order and if they can unblock your card from international purchases.

If this is your first time, be aware that your card company will charge you an international fee on all international orders to process that order, this tends to be 2-3 bucks depending on card branding of CC.

A second fee of currency conversion might also happen depending if the online card processor doesn't actually support USD directly.

Last edited by how_do_i_do_that, Dec 30, 2015