• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,452
  • Replies 6
  • Likes 2
D

Deleted User

OP
Has every game's level combined (or nearly, it's still being worked on i think) into one with THUG 2 gameplay and still an online community.

http://thugpro.com/

You do have to have Tony Hawk Underground 2 installed and install this over it. If you don't own that game there are ways to get it that I can't help you with.

Last edited by ,

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I liked thug pro but there are some problems with it with certain typed of mods, still fun, tho I recommend picking up the thps 1+2 remake. It did the game justice

D

Deleted User

OP
I'm just trying it for the first time right now. I see there's free mode or online, but is there not the modes like to collect s-k-a-t-e and things like that? That's what I like the most.

D

Deleted User

OP
Seems it's meant for multiplayer only which is still very cool, but I thought it was the ultimate Tony Hawk experience with everything. Still to be able to play all of those levels online is very awesome.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I liked thug pro but there are some problems with it with certain typed of mods, still fun, tho I recommend picking up the thps 1+2 remake. It did the game justice

Yeah I'm interested in it I'm hoping it comes out soon since PS4 7.55 exploit came out and it works on 7.55.

Reactions: Mythical

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: lemme ask in forums