Gaming Any Runescape kind of games on DS. Or very good RPG game?

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about any other games like Untold Legends Brother hood of Blade. I also wanted a game that you can customize your characters like when you buy new armor and put it on you could accoully see your guy wearing the armor. In Ragnorak online DS you can't see your guy wearing the new armor.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
jakob95 said:
What about any other games like Untold Legends Brother hood of Blade. I also wanted a game that you can customize your characters like when you buy new armor and put it on you could accoully see your guy wearing the armor. In Ragnorak online DS you can't see your guy wearing the new armor.
phantasy star 0 and final fantasy crystal chronicles fit the customization requirement.

Reaper

Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You won't find anything like RS on DS until Jagex releases it
tongue.gif

The Executor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
for Ragnarok DS has anyone found a way past the intro yet... the screen turns black with music still playing, i can't get past it at all i tried pressing START and all buttons but no such luck.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Dwight said:
Fabis94 said:
Dwight said:
QUOTE said:
Runescape
QUOTEvery good RPG game
DOES NOT COMPUTE

I'm sorry to be rude, but you are an idiot. RuneScape was voted to be the best (in the world) F2P MMORPG last year and it's gameplay is often rated much better than WoWs. So actually your stereotypical post DOES NOT COMPUTE.
I played it when I was younger, and I can personally vouch that it is a horrible game. It takes almost no skill to do anything, and after an hour you find yourself doing the same things over and over again. Sorry, but unless you're a 5th grader discovering the internet, runescape sucks.+
My point entirely.

All you need to know:
PRunescape sucks, and there are better games coming out for the DS soon (i.e. Ragnarok and Phantasy Star)
If either don't work on your R4's, then just buy the game, or buy a decent flashcard.

watex5

dvd
Trophies
XP
Country
hehe late post, the reason you never start a topic on this about runescape, is because of the "HATORZZZ" oh and JaGeX said that they are planning to release a console version of the game (but they have not started it or chosen which console it will be for)

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
KingdomBlade said:
Runescape sucks. I'd rather play Imagine than Runescape. And all of the Awesome suggestions here do not compare with Runescape.

Soma Bringer and RODS are all awesome games which are about......... 10000000000 X Better than Runescape.

Don't be so ignorant. RuneScape is one of the most played MMORPG's. But you're just a hater anyway no one cares what you're saying.

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fabis94 said:
KingdomBlade said:
Runescape sucks. I'd rather play Imagine than Runescape. And all of the Awesome suggestions here do not compare with Runescape.

Soma Bringer and RODS are all awesome games which are about......... 10000000000 X Better than Runescape.

Don't be so ignorant. RuneScape is one of the most played MMORPG's. But you're just a hater anyway no one cares what you're saying.

I'm not listening what you're saying either. If the game is played heaps it doesn't make it a 10/10 game.

JDandy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
watex5 said:
hehe late post, the reason you never start a topic on this about runescape, is because of the "HATORZZZ" oh and JaGeX said that they are planning to release a console version of the game (but they have not started it or chosen which console it will be for)

You brought this topic back from the dead just to troll the runescape fanboys/haters, didn't you.

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fabis94 said:
KingdomBlade said:

A) It's free.
B) 5th graders don't know what to look for in an MMO.

Honestly, I cannot believe that earlier in this thread you were comparing this game to WoW. You could bot your way through the entire game and end up with a character just as developed as one that you played with personally. You cannot say that about any GOOD MMO.

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: