Gaming Any recommendations for a multiplayer game?

Aphelios

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Well, my younger brother got an old DSi lost somewhere in my house, it worked pretty well so I decided to install Unlaunch and TWLMenu++ on his "new DSi", so he could play with me, but I have no idea what games we could play (besides MKDS and other Mario games) so I would be grateful with some recommendations of which games are enjoyable in multiplayer mode.

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Metroid Prime Hunters, it supports all three types of multiplayer (but single-card doesn't work in TWLM++ yet)

It's an FPS that runs very well on the systems, especially in DSi Mode. It features 7 modes, 7 playable characters, and 26(?) maps to battle on. You can also add bots to play with in local multiplayer or by yourself.

If you don't care for the story mode, feel free to use an unlock all cheat code because you aren't missing a lot in it.

Last edited by banjo2,

Aphelios

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Tetris DS has a nice multiplayer mode and you only need one copy of the game to play it

Metroid Prime Hunters, it supports all three types of multiplayer (but single-card doesn't work in TWLM++ yet)

It's an FPS that runs very well on the systems, especially in DSi Mode. It features seven modes, 7 playable characters, and 26(?) maps to battle on. You can also add bots to play with in local multiplayer or by yourself.

If you don't care for the story mode, feel free to use an unlock all cheat code because you aren't missing a lot in it.

Excellent! Thank you both for your recommendations. If you'll excuse me, I'll go play with my brother. :yaynds:

Reactions: banjo2

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dragon Quest IX Sentinels of the Starry Skies is a great multiplayer rpg (one of the few good multiplayer ones)

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
the thing is that i use original hardware, not sd cards..
The thing is,
I do too, I own the game:
IMG_20200706_141349134.jpg

But as the OP said...
I decided to install Unlaunch and TWLMenu++ on his "new DSi", so he could play with me, but I have no idea what games we could play (besides MKDS and other Mario games) so I would be grateful with some recommendations of which games are enjoyable in multiplayer mode.
It would be disappointing to run the game via TWLM++ only to find that multiplayer wouldn't work.

Last edited by banjo2,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Gamemaster2022 @ Gamemaster2022: Great titles. I'm about to play some Pokémon Emerald. I need to lvl up +1