OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
cubbychambers.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know of any ds/dsi emulators for the pc that haves everything of the ds/dsi, like the menu, settings, and everything. I'm mostly looking for a dsi one that will run the downloadable content like flipnote. you see a friend stepped on my dsi so the game slot snapped so i sent it in to get it replaced, then when i got it back it wouldn't turn on. we havent shipped it off again yet but if we do i want to create flipnotes on the pc that i could post later when I get it back. (and it'd be cool to have for anybody who doesnt have a ds)

Don't Need To Read

Me and a friend found a graveyard of dss in a box and made an almost fully functioning one from them (the clip so that the touch screen is usable was snapped) and the dsi has + screws and i know we have a 98.9% chance of fixing it (but i don't want to void the warranty) should i do that or send it in?

cubbychambers

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
cubbychambers.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
even though all you people were SURE there was none, im here to correct you all, i found one myself. its a Bios file for no$gba/no$zoomer (it is the NDS/NDSlite)

1. Download NDS Bios and Firmware.bin *link removed* and put it in same folder as NO$GBA/NO$ZOOMER
2. Open Emulation Setup/NO$GBA Options and under Reset/Startup Entrypoint put GBA BIOS(Nintndo logo)
3. Close setup and Save Options
4. Close and reopen and you're good to go!

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cubbychambers said:
even though all you people were SURE there was none, im here to correct you all, i found one myself. its a Bios file for no$gba/no$zoomer (it is the NDS/NDSlite)

1. Download NDS Bios and Firmware.bin *link removed* and put it in same folder as NO$GBA/NO$ZOOMER
2. Open Emulation Setup/NO$GBA Options and under Reset/Startup Entrypoint put GBA BIOS(Nintndo logo)
3. Close setup and Save Options
4. Close and reopen and you're good to go!
QUOTE(cubbychambers @ Jun 23 2010, 04:22 PM) I'm mostly looking for a dsi one
That's DS only bud.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @The Real Jdbye @SylverReZ @Xdqwerty @BigOnYa @BakerMan :creep: