Any program to tell what Cios I mod

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Thang_Bom, Oct 21, 2009.

Oct 21, 2009
  1. Thang_Bom
    OP

Newcomer Thang_Bom Advanced Member

United States
    I wonder is there a program that will tell me/us what was modified with my Wii? Including the version such as rev 7 or 14 so I know I can update accordingly.

I know you may want to say you should remember what you did. But my Wii was moded by a friend and now I have to learn to upgrade ịt.

I wish some pro can write that program.

Thnx.

2. ddetkowski

Member ddetkowski GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    do you already have a loader installed? Example: Neogamma? USB loader? if you load a game, it'll tell you right on screen what IOS and rev you have while its displaying the game ID...........

3. Thang_Bom
    OP

Newcomer Thang_Bom Advanced Member

United States
    Yes, Neogama tell me that I have r14. But I wish there is a program that tells me what was modified? Such as ISO 222 and 223.

Frankly, I just do update as other suggest to get my backup working and now I wish I could trace back just in case.

4. razorback78

Member razorback78 GBAtemp Maniac

Philippines
    you could just simply use dop-ios. you can see all the installed ios in your wii including the rev no...or you could use signcheck which shows all of the ios installed together with the revision no. and tell you if it is trucha patched.