Gaming Any program to tell what Cios I mod

Thang_Bom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder is there a program that will tell me/us what was modified with my Wii? Including the version such as rev 7 or 14 so I know I can update accordingly.

I know you may want to say you should remember what you did. But my Wii was moded by a friend and now I have to learn to upgrade ịt.

I wish some pro can write that program.

Thnx.

ddetkowski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you already have a loader installed? Example: Neogamma? USB loader? if you load a game, it'll tell you right on screen what IOS and rev you have while its displaying the game ID...........

Thang_Bom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, Neogama tell me that I have r14. But I wish there is a program that tells me what was modified? Such as ISO 222 and 223.

Frankly, I just do update as other suggest to get my backup working and now I wish I could trace back just in case.

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thang_Bom said:
I wonder is there a program that will tell me/us what was modified with my Wii? Including the version such as rev 7 or 14 so I know I can update accordingly.

I know you may want to say you should remember what you did. But my Wii was moded by a friend and now I have to learn to upgrade ?t.

I wish some pro can write that program.

Thnx.
you could just simply use dop-ios. you can see all the installed ios in your wii including the rev no...or you could use signcheck which shows all of the ios installed together with the revision no. and tell you if it is trucha patched.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a