Gaming Any online shops selling the limited green 360 controller?

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I just got SF2THD and I can say I need a new controller. Gonna mod me up a Hori arcade stick but I also want that limited edition green controller that has a better dpad not available to US customers. Anyone know of a online shop where I can get one at a decent price? Or maybe a friend of mine from over the pond is willing to hook me up?
smile.gif

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Did you look on eBay?
Oh and im buying an Hori Stick too, thinking about moding it, If you do so, could you please post some photos and little tips, It would be my first arcade stick mod...

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm, not sure about the amazon site since I can't read it and not sure if the seller knows English. Right now there are two on ebay that I am scouting so that is worse case scenerio I guess. I was just hoping to find a shop that I could just buy it from.

Regarding the Hori mod...well the only things I am gonna do is replace the springs, buttons, and shaft....maybe the ball if I decide to make it light up. Some pretty easy but recomended things to do. Regardless I shall take pics and video
smile.gif

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've pondered over MAME cabinets for YEARS but in the end since I have a few arcade units that never get played except on holidays I think they are more novelty I mean stand up to play Metal Slug or sit on the couch....I'd rather sit.

As for the 360 hori mod I have just ordered the stick and will be changing over to the bat system for the stick, changing the gate to an octagonal gate and finally changing the buttons. (And of course custom artwork?)

The stick change looks easy enough but the buttons have to be desoldered which may prove to be a bitch. Regardless as I said I shall have pics and video for those who are interested.

As for the limited green 360 controller I have at this point given up as they seem to be overpriced and hard to find.

AishunBao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't even bother with any pad. Arcade sticks for life.

Are you modding a Hori EX2? I personally would attempt to change it entirely with a Sanwa or Seimitsu stick, but it's kind of a pain because the casing is pretty small.

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes I am modding a Hori EX2 (hopefully being shipped from Hawaii today) and I originally planned on changing the stick but after seeing how much of a pain in the ass it will be I will stick to just a bat top, new gate, and push buttons and of course a new art design.

One thing I wish I was tech savvy enough to do is add wireless function by taking a official 360 controller and gutting it. My living room is quite large and I am not sure if the wire will be long enough. Luckily I just got a 40" Samsung for my office and the height from computer chair to desk seems just perfect for a stick to sit on.

As for pads, I am not sure I can just say good bye to pads forever. I kind of need them for games like Viva Pinata and racing games but yes when it comes to XBLA games my stick will be my new best friend.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...