Homebrew Any news on Rumblehax?

• Thread starter swaggon
  • Start date
  • Views 1,003
  • Replies 6
S

swaggon

OP
It seems every thread about this is deleted from public view, so, is there any new information about it? Was it proven to be fake?

S

swaggon

OP
The answer is that is was fake.
Okay thanks. This thread can be deleted now if it needs to be. Thanks for answering through, I'm sure others would benefit from this thread at least staying visible so others can also find the answer.

Reactions: Sonansune

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Okay thanks. This thread can be deleted now if it needs to be. Thanks for answering through, I'm sure others would benefit from this thread at least staying visible so others can also find the answer.
I don't know why they do stuff like that. We should ask the great developer and expert in reverse engineering @LuigiBro .Why?

Reactions: Sonansune
S

swaggon

OP
I don't know why they do stuff like that. We should ask the great developer and expert in reverse engineering @LuigiBro .Why?
I think it's the moderators that delete the threads, not the users posting them. Should probably stop replying to this thread though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Anybody here have a Xbox series S and a series X, is the performance difference noticeable? I...