Any help please?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by cornflake11, Mar 23, 2014.

1. cornflake11
    OP

cornflake11 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 23, 2014
    Hi all. I have just decided to soft mod my Wii u. I have installed a few emulators such as Snes9xgx. The problem though I am having is non of them will start. They either restart the Wii mode or fully restart the wii in to wii u mode. I also get an error trying to open the USB loader. Any help appreciated cheers.

2. FPSRussi4

FPSRussi4 Clean up your act and cut the crap.

Dec 1, 2013
    Laos
    You need to give us more information. What error occurs when you open "the USB loader"? what loader is it? What exactly did you install?

3. cornflake11
    OP

cornflake11 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 23, 2014
    I followed this tutorial http://gbatemp.net/threads/simple-guide-to-install-cios-on-vwii-backup-nand-and-keys.339890/

Everything went as it should regarding getting the HBC on etc. When I try to load an Emulator that has been installed using a wad so it is a channel it just restarts the vWII. The error with the usb loader says: Error can not open file.

4. FPSRussi4

FPSRussi4 Clean up your act and cut the crap.

Dec 1, 2013
    Laos
    It may be because of the .WAD file, try either installing another or just booting the emulator from the HBC. Which USB Loader did you use?