Gaming Any good Simulation games for DS?

fearofshorts

Trophies
XP
Country
For a slightly more (but still pretty easy) hardcore simulator, try Air Traffic Chaos. It lets you act as an air traffic controller, minus the stress-related nightmares and high-rate of suicide innate to the profession.

Then, of course, there's all those "Catz", "Dogz", "Horsez" and "Hamsterz". They might be alright, but I've only ever played the original "Catz" for PC (which was excellent).

Also, there's "Aquarium by DS" (and it's sequels- "Fantasy Aquarium by DS" and "Deep Sea Aquarium by DS") which is an excellent aquarium simulator. It is nicely detailed too, and even allows you to change the temperature of the tanks.

And who could forget the near-simulation of farm life: "Harvest Moon DS" and it's sequels.

Anteo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Nintendogs is the best I'd say
biggrin.gif

construction

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
jakob95 said:
Any other good Life ones?

EDIT: I tried Miami Nights. Its pretty fun I like it. Are there any other games? Bad thing about it is its not as free roaming as the Animal Crossing and its not 3D as it. But its also not bad since it actually has real people in it and you could kiss and stuff.

You welcome jacob.
biggrin.gif

tops2

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fearofshorts said:
For a slightly more (but still pretty easy) hardcore simulator, try Air Traffic Chaos. It lets you act as an air traffic controller, minus the stress-related nightmares and high-rate of suicide innate to the profession.

I beg to differ on the stress level... ;-) On the hard difficulty, I always feel like I'm going to have a heart attack on all the near misses. Its a real fun game though.

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
tops2 said:
fearofshorts said:

I beg to differ on the stress level... ;-) On the hard difficulty, I always feel like I'm going to have a heart attack on all the near misses. Its a real fun game though.
Yeah, Air traffic controller is a great game. I even fail at normal sometimes.

If you're looking for a racing sim, you could try Grid DS. It's a great game and proably as real cars will get on the DS. It has Wifi too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.