Gaming Any good Simulation games for DS?

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to get some Simulation games for my DS. I already tried out NintenDogs and Animal Crossing. Can someone post some good ones. I also want to get them for my friend so we could also play 2 player. Please don't post any stupid games like Imagine.

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
Have you tried any of the harvest moon games? I'm not in to simulation games that much these days, but those generally keep me interested.

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
Should that have been a joke, it was very lame. Should it not, perhaps you should play that game a bit yourself
tongue.gif

benjaminlibl

Funky Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
shakirmoledina said:
Try Harvest Moon IoH, it's very good but difficult
I didn't like Island Of Happiness.

They took away power berries. Also, the watering and sun system is so complicated. How is anyone supposed to know what are the specific amounts of water and sun for each crop? They should have kept it like it was in Friends Of Mineral Town.

steirina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Have you tried Magician's Quest yet? It has certain elements of Animal Crossing to it [bug catching, fishing and some horticulture], only you're a random student wizard instead of a plain random person. There are also Mysteries in the game, but they're mostly simple.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In Magician's Quest do you also make your own house and stuff like Animal Crossing?

And are there any other good Social simulations or Life Simulations games.

construction

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
miami nights singles in the city. is so cool. and for your cusin. its fun too you can go to here house and steal things or talk. and theres a storyline but you can always do not the story line.

you can do criminal things.
you can flirt.
you can talk with other people.
you can kiss a boy. XD (OMG)
You can get a villa and a ship.(Only with storyline)
and you can do jobs and that are minigames.

So this game is for you!!

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any other good Life ones?

EDIT: I tried Miami Nights. Its pretty fun I like it. Are there any other games? Bad thing about it is its not as free roaming as the Animal Crossing and its not 3D as it. But its also not bad since it actually has real people in it and you could kiss and stuff.

steirina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
jakob95 said:
In Magician's Quest do you also make your own house and stuff like Animal Crossing?

Yes, I forgot to add that, actually. You have furniture you can decorate with, but only four dorm rooms and a conservatory to work with. And the whole town, of course.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/gnXkwfS got this because it shows v draws also