Any Good Nintendo DS Hardware MODs?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Lucky_69, Dec 26, 2011.

Dec 26, 2011
  1. Lucky_69
    OP

Newcomer Lucky_69 Member

United States
    Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had any good hardware mods that they would recommend doing?

I was thinking of connecting some LEDs to the audio connectors in the top screen and placing them inside the case so that way they would glow with the audio and would be pretty neat but then i realized that I didn't have a sea through case and that I could just make a thing through the audio jack but I wanted it to be in the console itself...

I was thinking of taking some wires and putting them from the audio connections to a external mike hooked up to my computer and recording the audio of games exactly but then I realized I didn't have a external mic...

I was thinking have adding another screen to the one on top to see if it would support dual monitors on top but realized that that it probably wouldn't and that I didn't have another NDS LCD screen anyways...

Anyone know how to make a memory reader that reads the current memory state of your NDS and sends the information through USB to your computer? I can't think of a way to do this or were exactly you would connect the wires to...

I have yet to get a tri winged screw drive and am thinking of getting one so that way I can open the bottom part... couldn't I just connect some wires to the bottom of the board were the processor is and just send the output to somewhere else... hmm...

anyone have any good mods?