So far the game she tried and liked are

EBA
OTO
NSMB
Mario Kart
Tamagotchi corner shop
Pokemon Diamond
Sudoku
And possibly Hamsterz life (she owns a real hamster atm, but the game's quite well made)

She got really mad at me for suggesting nodame cantabille, because she didn't know which menu was exit, and kept pressing "play again"
rofl2.gif

Why isn't there smash bros for DS? She'd love it for sure
All the games I play atm are like DQMJ, Front Mission, SRTW, and such. (these aren't likely to come out in english ever, so I can't recommend her these..)

Games with multi card coop would be nice...

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
@Wolfsclaw : For some reason we don't like line removing puzzle games, we prefer Sudoku, Slither Link, and Picross. But I personally like Zoo Keeper, so I guess I'll try panel de pon instead of her =D Thanks anyway XD

(I just noticed panel de pon is pronounced panel "de" pon, I automatically assumed all de are pronounced "du" like in French)

@Little : Sorry, she says she hates it. The customers look the same and cake making is too easy. Does this change in late game? I haven't tried it, if it gets harder / better, I might persuade her to keep playing...

deathfisaro

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Oooh, found one game she likes. Trauma Centre.
I hate being cut open, or cutting people open. So definitely I'll never try it but she likes it... I wonder being a daughter or a pharmacist had any influence on that /sweat

deathfisaro

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
@Bobrules : Wow a new game I've never seen. Definitely gotta try.
(I noticed it's store date is Dec.24th...
1) How the hell did it get released 7 months earlier?
2) If they targeted mainly female players, they would surely get some christmas sales boost.

I think it looks fun to me as well. Thanks =D

@Regiiko : I dropped her 950 roms and let her pick using gbatemp.net/newgon
But she only takes a look at the things that has appealing titles or the ones we actually played and confirmed fun.
I personally took a look at all games available on g3 up to 1020 ish, but there're definitely games I didn't think would be fun but actually are (like trauma centre... I thought ew, another med school wannabe's crap game)
And actually in very short amount of time I got good games already.

ChrisCrawford

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My girlfreind has a flashcart and she likes alot of the games you mentioned. She also loves Pokemon, that new Chocobo game (I forget the whole title) FFIII and Pheonix Wright.

deathfisaro

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
@ambitous21 : Hmm.. I might get her to try that, but she owns a cat and a hamster I'm not sure how much dog would appeal. (Or maybe she just is a pet lover and would like dogs as well)

@Taras : LOL!
I tried it at EBGames when I was getting Beatmania IIDX for PS2, and the shop owner was saying "dude you're good you should get one"
"Man I came to buy freaking BEATMANIA IIDX!" Of course I ended up getting 2 controllers for beatmania and played 14 keys mode.
But 4 key guitar game (I think it was 4 keys.. maybe 5) is about as hard as it gets. I need a rhythm game that throws 1000+ notes for a little longer than a minute song.

@ChrisCrawford : Thanks gotta try chocobo tales and FF3 myself as well. She never really played FF, but she sure likes Chocobo... One time she asked me about "the game with cute yellow oversized birds" I was like WTH why would you play such game? And turned out she was referring to chocobo lol. I'm a long time FF fan, I self taught Japanese playing FF4,5,6 my brother got me from Japan when I was a kid.

deathfisaro

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I got like 15 games to suggest her. I was doing research myself while this thread was running
cool.gif

Thanks everyone I think this will get her going for summer =D

Forgot to mention I'd like to try most of them as well
tongue.gif

But I don't get why metroid prime has its screen on upper screen... So is Golden eye..
I want to be able to move with dpad and shoot with stylus.. It's quite a turndown.
Hope she can handle FPS =D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-