Homebrew Any emulators on DS support Download play for multiplayer?

DeltaBladeX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I'm just wondering what (if any) emus support this so I can play do 2 player. If any support multicart play, don't need to mention it since I have only one flash cart. Any system is okay.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So basically you're wondering if you can connect a DS to a PC? I don't think that's possible.

Edit: Sorry I misunderstood the topic creator. And there are ways to connect a DS to a PC obviously, but not a DS to a DS emulator running on the PC.

DeltaBladeX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Thanks for the answer Granville. And DeMoN, I was meaning DS to DS. Some official DS games have single cart play where the game downloads data to other systems for multiplayer.

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Somebody should mention this at some point I guess. Even if it was feasible to run networked emulated games on DSes (which it probably isn't), you'd also have to get around the DS's RSA checks, which it performs whenever you use Download Play, unless you have FlashMe installed.

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, yeah, you could install flashme. Not too hard. But still, I doubt it'd ever happen. It's just too much work for something like this.

DeltaBladeX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Didn't know about that RSA check. Thats a shame. Would have been cool if this could be implemented in an emulator but guess it will never happen.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I see what you mean now, and it's impossible since the other DS needs to have a flash card or something to bypass the checks (as was mentioned earlier).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM