Android Any definite way to run Whatsapp on the PC without Andorid?

Imancol

Otak Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I searched the sky and earth to open WhatsApp from my PC without the need to use a SmarPhone with Android or an emulator. But it has been in vain.

Has anyone succeeded in doing it ?. Some module maybe. I have seen a module that allows to run Android applications in Linux, but in Windows there will be?

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
I searched the sky and earth to open WhatsApp from my PC without the need to use a SmarPhone with Android or an emulator. But it has been in vain.

Has anyone succeeded in doing it ?. Some module maybe. I have seen a module that allows to run Android applications in Linux, but in Windows there will be?
The reason why it works on Linux is because Android is just a fancy version of linux, I'm afraid your only choice is to get an emulator

Imancol

Otak Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
https://www.whatsapp.com/download/

Is that what you want? I dont understand if not.

That's the same as WhatsApp Web where you'll be asked to scan a code. The same thing happens with the Windows 10 version. Why would they put a WhatsApp application in the windows 10 store of more than 100MB to have to scan a code forever attaching to a physical device?

D

Deleted-355425

That's the same as WhatsApp Web where you'll be asked to scan a code. The same thing happens with the Windows 10 version. Why would they put a WhatsApp application in the windows 10 store of more than 100MB to have to scan a code forever attaching to a physical device?

Oh right, that sucks then.

Imancol

Otak Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Why not run bluestacks on a Windows pc, its an android emulator that can run whatsapp
Well, that's another problem I've had a long time ago. I have Android Studio, Nvidia CodeWorks, Bluestack, Genymotion, VirtualBox, among others ... and I have not been able to load a virtual system because it always tells me that I do not have virtualization enabled. But of course I have it enabled from the BIOS, I do not know why it does not recognize me. I use a Motherboard with a Bios Asus UEFIS.

If someone knows why this happens to me, I thank you.

Imancol

Otak Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-26_19-13-2.png
    upload_2018-5-26_19-13-2.png
    45 KB · Views: 225

Imancol

Otak Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
then there is maybe a tool like for me avast which uses the virtualization.
I use Windows 10, I only have Windows Defender. How can I identify which tool uses virtualization? The only service that I see that consumes enough resources is "AntiMalware Service Executable"

Kyuuketsuki

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you want to use WhatsApp on a PC, but also don't have a phone number.

1. Download Bluestacks (I prefer NOX) and the WhatsApp app.
2. Register a free TextNow account (it gives you a free throwaway number for WhatsApp).

Basically, WhatsApp with anonymity if you're talking to lots of people online and don't want to share your info (personal phone number) with a big WhatsApp group. B-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30