Gaming Any AR DS Cheats for N+?

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess so but what is there going to be, it's probably just going to be stuff like invincibility, all episodes unlocked, all gates open (gates, doors, hallways whatever), exc...... stuff like that.

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No, the ones at the moment are fairly lame... 999999999 Gold, 999 of every stat, all levels unlocked and ininite time.

If you need all the levels unlocking then you probably aren't going to fare too well at the later ones... and the others are pretty useless.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All episodes unlocked would save you the trouble of having to play through the first 10 episodes of ridiculously easy levels.

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cheats.gbatemp.net

wink.gif

matrix121391

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Licardo7 said:
I guess so but what is there going to be, it's probably just going to be stuff like invincibility, all episodes unlocked, all gates open (gates, doors, hallways whatever), exc...... stuff like that.
I would've though that invincibility would be one of the first cheats. Boy was I surprised. But it's all good, I beat the game anyway.

Uzumakijl

Trophies
Website
www.uzumakijl.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
hotnuale000 said:
cause using cheats make the game more interesting sometimes. especially against friend who can't use 'em.

Thats extremely stupid, so you think is nice beat someone with cheats??? You think it is funny
dry.gif
, if i was the friend who you gonna beat with cheats i will be very angry ... dont you think are more good that your friend be surprised for your OWN ability and no for the cheats that you used?

hotnuale000

Brony
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uzumakijl said:
hotnuale000 said:
cause using cheats make the game more interesting sometimes. especially against friend who can't use 'em.

Thats extremely stupid, so you think is nice beat someone with cheats??? You think it is funny
dry.gif
, if i was the friend who you gonna beat with cheats i will be very angry ... dont you think are more good that your friend be surprised for your OWN ability and no for the cheats that you used?
Hey. i 90% of my friend use cheats. That's when i use 'em. But i rarely use them against my friends who don't. BTW, the mirrored version doesn't work. can someone just post the N+ cheats please?

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TwinBlades said:
QUOTE said:
+1 I also think the use of cheats make you a poor gamer, best way is doing all by yourself
Finally someone whose with me on not using cheats. lol
Yes, because finding someone against the use of cheats is SO RARE.
(It isn't.)

Quanno

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I use cheats with a lot of games on the ds:
- I am too lazy to work hard for it
- I think cheats are on my ds to use them, right?
- I don't have much interest in the game to work hard for it

But for N+ I don't use cheats, because I respect the game
bow.gif

BTW, I finally got the gold ninja, woohoo!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill