Kitanode

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The OP of this topic is an utter idiot.

Do you really think the iedge team are going to listen to some clueless gimp who stupidly updates their ds and then constantly moans
cry.gif
about how slow the team are at releasing new firmware?

And then to top it off you say the dsi xl is useless. OMFG
ohmy.gif

Shut up and buy a psp then.

All iedge users should know the team can be a bit slow sometimes with releases but can live with it because we know the compatibility with roms is amongst the best and there is plenty of games out there to keep us occupied in the meantime.

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kitanode said:

When you make personal attacks it just means that you don't have a substantial argument to back it up.

He isn't an idiot for expecting product support for a card that he paid for.

Schizoanalysis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PharaohsVizier said:
Schizoanalysis said:
Kitanode said:
When you make personal attacks it just means that you don't have a substantial argument to back it up.

But he did back it up...

I had the word substantial in there. I wouldn't call his arguments susbstantial. They tended toward name-calling.

Kitanode

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Do i need to have a substantial argument to back me up when i form the opinion that someone is an idiot?

When i think about it, i wasn't trying to say that the OP has been a total spoon his entire life, just that in this particular topic it would of been better if he told us how he felt with one or two posts and left it at that.

I don't usually reply to posts like that but this time i couldn't help myself, the topic should have been closed after the first 20 or so posts.

QUOTEI had the word substantial in there. I wouldn't call his arguments susbstantial. They tended toward name-calling.
Oh come on, seriously!!! What's coming next? Bible Quotes?

If you thought i was using this as an excuse to call people names then you're well wide of the mark.

Schizoanalysis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kitanode said:
Do i need to have a substantial argument to back me up when i form the opinion that someone is an idiot?

No, of course you don't have to... not if you're a troll or a flamer...

I could go around calling everyone I see an idiot... but really, in that case, who is actually the idiot?

And I don't think that he is an idiot for expecting customer support. I think it is a poor effort on the side of the iEdge team not to have an update at this late stage.

Jan1tor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone actually thought that the Iedge team just might not have figured a fix yet?
That they are actually working on it.
You can't put out a fix if you don't have one.
So the support will be there when they figure it out. It is not like they have a fix for it
and they are just dangling it in front of you to torment you. So some other teams might
be a little smarter or have more people working on the problems and put out fixes.

I feel the Edge team are doing their best, they just havn't gotten there yet.

Geeeezzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll shut up now. I'm just tired of 10 pages of the same rant! It should of been locked by now.

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
Jan1tor said:
I feel the Edge team are doing their best, they just havn't gotten there yet.

Really? I feel that they're sitting in a very expensive french restaurant right now and don't give a shit about those people that pay their bills.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jan1tor said:
Nah,they should know the fix by now.However they are pretty much CycloDS(check the releases,grammar and timeline is the same),and have been working on iCyclo,so yeah.

/Lockplz

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well really, the Edge team should be doing something, and the OP does have a point:

QUOTE said:
  • *Fully upgrade-able bootstrap to combat future DSi firmware updates
    *Supports DSi firmware v1.4+

They say to combat future updates... which they haven't yet. And the DSi 1.4+, which they haven't...

o2oxygen

Trophies
XP
Country
i feel that iEDGE is not really updatable... iEDGE came in blank. so it maybe the 1st flash of it (the sudoku thing) is the 1st and last flash you can do...

i mean come on. clone carts already fixed the 1.4.1 udpate.. why does the original dont?

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
o2oxygen said:
i feel that iEDGE is not really updatable... iEDGE came in blank. so it maybe the 1st flash of it (the sudoku thing) is the 1st and last flash you can do...

i mean come on. clone carts already fixed the 1.4.1 udpate.. why does the original dont?
rolleyes.gif
blink.gif
rofl.gif

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
o2oxygen said:

First, clone cart is based on DSTT.

Second, iEDEG is flashable. Remember, bootstrap v2 is an update to original bootstrap v1 to fix Korean DS issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@