cityson

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
the game doesn't save properly don't you think? when I get back to the game, my character doesn't show where i left off. it's always somewhere instead. i think the game has hidden check points. how should i know when to save?

KarmaUK

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It saves everything, ie rupees, items, etc. It just puts Link at an allocated spawn point, like the start of a dungeon or where you last got off the boat, just the same as when you die.

DSGRIM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are using a flash cart you can prolly save at the exact point you left off. The R4 and the Supercard SD allows it atm.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you are using a flash cart you can prolly save at the exact point you left off. The R4 and the Supercard SD allows it atm.
blink.gif

HUH? You're claiming that a flash cart saves at a different point than the retail cart? I can't even go into how many levels of wrong that is.

And yes, Zelda has set save re-load points, but it's always been that way. Just figure out where they are and save there i.e. the beginning of a dungeon, beginning of an island, etc.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country

not true. the function you describe sounds like real time save, which at the moment is featured on any flashcards (when playing NDS games).

it might be possible, or maybe not. team cyclops claimed they were working on it. but we haven't seen any indication of this feature release yet.

and as mentioned before, zelda saves this way. that's the way it is and it's awesome.

EDIT: OH WOW 1,666 POSTS LOL.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1