Hacking Another White Screen Problem

davidlindaum

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello.
I tried to format my N-Card wich posses firmwave 2.53 version 1.45 .
I put the "Autorun.nds" file in my N-Card and put on my DS in game mode.
In this moment i have actualized my N-Card firmwave and then connected it in the usb cab… White Screen Appeared…
After it I never more have accessed my N-Card again. I tried to format it using the commands: L+R+A+B+down directional or R+L+start+select+up directional. No one worked.
I tried all the possible button combinations, without success, with the f*** white screen appearing.
The N-Card only connect in USB safe mode, but in this mode is impossible to access it.
In the pc it is recognized as RAW file system. But this system cannot be accessed.
If I put on my DS with N-Card without pressing buttons, the white screen appears and a can’t do nothing.
Someone can help me?

Thanks for your patience…

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
may have bricked it.. I mean, Try another game in your ds.. Does it work??.. If it does the N-Card may have been fried Im afraid!!
frown.gif
If it doesnt, Your DS may be bricked
cry.gif

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think your N-Card is bricked. In fact, I don't think Curley even has an N-Card.
All I can really tell is that it looks as if your N-Card didn't have the Firmware fully flashed, and so it can't boot up... but I have no idea how to fix it. you can try looking through the FAQ topic, though, and see if you can find any advice there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-