TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
The vita compared to the circle pad is much smaller so of course people are gonna complain. geez its an ugly big and inconvenient piece of shit and even the vita looks small compared to it so i don't understand why someone who compare the vita to the circle pad when its clear that the vita is smaller, more portable and doesn't look like some idiot ruined your 3ds with that piece of shit.
A bit harsh, but I agree over all. lol

Zarich

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lets hope a new version of the 3ds will incorporate one so we don't have to buy an add on. I for one will not buy one as it would require me to take mine of the crystal case and have to deal with my floppy hinge.

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
I couldn't care less about the fashion. It's the impracticality that bugs me.
This. The 3DS is normally more portable than the Vita but with the CPP it makes the Vita look extremely portable and also the Vita doesn't make you look stupid when playing away from home on the bus or something but the CPP does.

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
the Vita doesn't make you look stupid when playing away from home on the bus or something but the CPP does.
I don't care about looking stupid either... I just care about the *bleep*in' practicality, portability, and comfortability. :ha: I never play on the bus or in the car anyway. It makes me nauseous.

Just Another Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
the Vita doesn't make you look stupid when playing away from home on the bus or something but the CPP does.
I don't care about looking stupid either... I just care about the *bleep*in' practicality, portability, and comfortability. :ha: I never play on the bus or in the car anyway. It makes me nauseous.
Oh yea I forgot but doesn't change that the CPP makes the 3DS makes it clunkier then the Vita also brings a range of other problems which will never ever be adressed.

I just hope the new 3DS has 2 analog sticks instead of 1 otherwise I hope the CPP isn't going to be made a have to get addon to play certain games cause we all know how annoying it was on the PSP.

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I just hope the new 3DS has 2 analog sticks instead of 1
Definitely. I know I've said that a billion times, and I'll say it again: No matter the cost, it will be outrageously stupid for Nintendo not to include it. Sure, a bunch of people out there try to defend Nintendo like "oh, they didn't put it there because it just wouldn't work" or, "They just don't want to put it there for whatever reason", but I call BS... the very fact that Nintendo released the CPP in the first place PROVES to me that they care about at least what the developers want, and realize what a mistake excluding the second analog was in the first place. Hopefully they'll get it right the next time around...

Just Another Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
I just hope the new 3DS has 2 analog sticks instead of 1
Definitely. I know I've said that a billion times, and I'll say it again: No matter the cost, it will be outrageously stupid for Nintendo not to include it. Sure, a bunch of people out there try to defend Nintendo like "oh, they didn't put it there because it just wouldn't work" or, "They just don't want to put it there for whatever reason", but I call BS... the very fact that Nintendo released the CPP in the first place PROVES to me that they care about at least what the developers want, and realize what a mistake excluding the second analog was in the first place. Hopefully they'll get it right the next time around...
They will say that but only because they bought the 3DS already and don't want to spend any money on a new one but i'm sure most of us will be glad to get the new console with a second analog stick on it and the Vita shows that you can have 2 analog sticks and the console works great so yea.

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah... if adding the second analog means making the 3DS physically longer by a couple inches (and, possibly, making the screen a little bigger as a result?), I won't mind at all... a couple inches isn't going to destroy it's portability, at least for me. Also, that'll leave the room they need for the zL/zR buttons.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    A @ anotherthing: The Nintendo servers are going down in 9 days anyway.