Another great peice of software to improve poor audio

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Lodis, Aug 7, 2010.

1. Lodis
    OP

Member Lodis GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Some time ago I posted about SRS Audio Sandbox but some one else found one that is much better and after trying it, I totally agree with them. People just say ''it is just an equalizer'' but the fact is, this software really enhanced a lot of the poor sound quality in our laptops so I recommend everyone to give it a try.

It has a free 30 day demo that is fully functional so nothing to lose. The software is called Breakaway Audio Enhancer version 1.3

This is great for laptops but I think even Desktops with good sound already will notice an improvement with this one. If anyone tries it, let us know your results. Make sure after install that you set it to the default sound device otherwise you won't notice anything.

2. EpicJungle

Member EpicJungle stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy

Canada
    Limited Time Demos = [​IMG]

Tried it on my friends computer which has poor audio and it work a bit well, not much of a difference..

3. Thoob

Member Thoob LOLmonade.

United Kingdom
    Stupid idea. Software can't make much of a difference to your sound. You should buy a decent set of speakers for better sound quality.

4. Overlord Nadrian

Banned Overlord Nadrian Banned

Belgium
    Pretty much this. I honestly can't see how software can affect your hardware in any way. And I can't be arsed to use shareware.