Another Code R freezing problem - help needed.

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by porshionXmato, Jun 17, 2014.

1. porshionXmato
    OP

porshionXmato Member

Newcomer
    Oct 29, 2013
    Poland
    Hi guys. I recently started playing Another Code R on my Wii and it always freezes in the chapter 3 when you've to use the doorbell - the music stops playing but characters are still moving. And I've to hard reset the Wii, as none of the buttons on the Wii remote works. I downloaded this games from 3 sources, converted to wbfs (my external HDD is formatted to FAT32; all the other games are working just fine) and the final result is always the same - it freezes in the particular scene. Any help would be much appreciated.

2. extentofmysin

extentofmysin Member

Newcomer
    Oct 14, 2006
    Hell
    porshionXmato likes this.
  3. SuperrSonic

SuperrSonic GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 9, 2011
    I wrote that, tested with my own disc dump, the only way is to use 32KB and all cios share that problem although a bit differently but they all end in a crash.

4. extentofmysin

extentofmysin Member

Newcomer
    Oct 14, 2006
    Hell
    ah ok sorry :)

I have the game extracted from my pal disc using the last WiiFlow to a WBFS partition on my usb hdd.
    The partition was originally created/formatted using WBFS manager. It is secondary (originally only an NTFS drive).
    I haven't played the game much yet, but thanks for the tip. I will keep note of the doorbell issue