Gaming Another Castlevania game...kind of?

luckwii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/43abZKNdfBpNgpMHTJ8Y6FKjB6Pzctds

Looks like it is Castlevania, with a little GUI change and no title. Gonna get this one. DSI only though...

luckwii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look at the title of my post "Another Castlevania game... kind of?"

Man I don't know why you guys jump all over people on the board here...no need. Just chill. It is a site about gaming, not flaming.

luckwii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its cool.

I tried it out. The gameplay is difficult. Definitely not as smooth as Castlevania. The A and B button are swapped which is driving me nuts...and can't be swapped back. The music, the sound effects, just about everything are straight out of the NDS Castlevania games. Only graphics quality is more toward the GBA end. Some parts so far are unfairly difficult IMO. But overall still worth $5, I think.

Vigilante

TempLurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its cool.

I tried it out. The gameplay is difficult. Definitely not as smooth as Castlevania. The A and B button are swapped which is driving me nuts...and can't be swapped back. The music, the sound effects, just about everything are straight out of the NDS Castlevania games. Only graphics quality is more toward the GBA end. Some parts so far are unfairly difficult IMO. But overall still worth $5, I think.
It is a old java game so you could expect that.
But I could say its a nice game after playing it on a cellphone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I like it gentle, then rough, then gentle again. Then I nap.