1. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    not sure what the difference is exactly but both are supposed to allow running higher firmware games. they don't allow running new keys, just higher firmware. that's what it says on 0syscall6 github. I don't really know why keys haven't been updated though, which does seem odd.

SuperDan likes this.
  2. LVG

OP LVG Advanced Member
    Newcomer

France
    ok, I'm relieved someone else has the same issue, at least it's not the hardware that's faulty.

Now is there a way of configuring or disabling the rescaler?

I found this https://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?t=49666 but I don't think I installed this myself (or I'm getting old and losing my head).
    I tried changing the settings by holding L and R to see if it improves : the Vita froze. I forced shutdown, and now the console won't turn on again : is this a curse or am I just losing it? :)

Edit : I managed to restart the Vita by pressing the power button for 20 seconds.

now, I will try to just delete the 2 rescaler files ioplus.skprx and reRescaler.suprx
    maybe not right now because the console failed on me almost ten times today, I never imagined it would be that complicated!

Last edited by LVG, Nov 11, 2020
  3. SuperDan

SuperDan Im Aware ... Im Unaware

United States
    i cant explain it myself >? but all my games work fine either way << but still its a bit of a head scratcher ... my ps vita always shuts off in standby mode now ... which someone suggested that it was RePatch which i used for Attack on Titan 2 English port ... but im not sure ....but i sure miss standby mode ... such is life lol

4. LVG

OP LVG Advanced Member
    Newcomer

France
    So according to you SuperDan, there can be some issues with the CFW (like your standby mode failure) and we just have to live with them?

Maybe I have to live with my C2-12828-1 error then? I just hope it will not increase and eventually brick the whole thing...

On a happier note I managed to disable the reRescaler plugin, and the white lines in the Ratchet games are gone!!
    One step at a time :)

Shadow#1 likes this.
  5. NeoGranzon

NeoGranzon ネオ•グランゾン:グラビトロンカノン 発射!

Italy
    Hi guys,a strange thing happened to me yesterday while i played at Super Robot Wars OG Masou Kishin III: Pride of Justice.
    Practically, i complete the 29th stage,saved the game and i started the 30th stage.
    During the dialogues between characters before i really start the crash game and gives me this error(see screenshots)and it always does it and only at the same point,if i load another save,i continue the game or do extra stages,the game works perfectly.
    I tried to rebuold the database,turn off the PS Vita and turn it back on,but i continue to have the same error,always in the same point![​IMG]

Inviato dal mio SM-N960F utilizzando Tapatalk

6. FmT

FmT Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Japan
    If you want to try a safe configuration, I've uploaded the one I'm using on all my devices, without problems on stand by or games.

https://gofile.io/d/N0koaf

PSVShell is disabled by default.

If it's working fine, adding "extra plugins" to figure out which one is at fault

7. NeoGranzon

Italy
    Sorry @SuperDan ,by chance did you install the PS Vita overclock plugin?
    Because when i installed it,if i put the PS Vita in standby it would shut down,i removed it and the problem is gone!

SuperDan likes this.
  8. SuperDan

United States
    Was your over clocking plugin PS shell? Because that is the one I have atm

9. NeoGranzon

Italy
    @SuperDan ,i had installed lolita444 or 500 for overclocking i don't remember well,try to uninstall yours pluglin for overclock,if nothing changes reinstall it!

10. Shadow#1

Shadow#1 Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert

United States
    No psvshell is better

SuperDan and NeoGranzon like this.
  11. NeoGranzon

Italy
    Sorry @Shadow#1 ,found in Autoplugin II?
    I ask you another thing:could you help me with the previous post with the error C2-12828-1?

12. Shadow#1

Shadow#1 Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert

United States
    I beleave that's a generic error so can't help with that

NeoGranzon likes this.
  13. SuperDan

United States
    I Have used psvshell for a while i think its the best one ...still my standby is not working it just shuts down ?

14. NeoGranzon

Italy
    @SuperDan ,i don't know what else to suggest,try uninstalling some plugins you recently installed and see if the problem goes away!

SuperDan likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - questions, Another, thread