Announcing JustInCaseGames.com!

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Long time forum member TripEllex today announces the launch of his new website, Just In Case Games! An excellent website for finding game cases and manuals. Let me disclose more details, quoting TripEllex himself:

JustInCaseGames.com said:
I'd like to invite all of you to join us at Just In Case, the web's premiere place for original, factory replacement game cases and manuals! We carry original, OEM cases and manuals for PS2, PS3, Wii, Xbox/Xbox 360, GameCube game, and more! Our prices are extremely competitive, and far below sellers on eBay and other auction sites. Our server is SSL-enabled for your safety and security, and we utilize both PayPal and Google Checkout for fast, friendly checkout!

If you have ever lost or broken a case and need a replacement for a specific game, come visit us! As a special bonus, the first 100 GBATemp members who purchase any of our cases can use the code GBATEMP10 and receive 25% off their first purchase of $5 or more (limit 1 per customer).

We also offer FREE SHIPPING on orders over $20!

Check out the new website by clicking the link below.
icon11.gif
Visit JustInCaseGames.com

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sounds amazing.
I need a new ds case. I will check them out. Thanks Costello.

EDIT: I miss read
frown.gif

Still, Sounds cool. I need some GC manuals

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
ifish said:
Sounds amazing.
I need a new ds case. I will check them out. Thanks Costello.
I don't know if you meant what the site actually means by cases, but they are replacement game cases (As well as manuals) for individual games. Like the case and boxart.

It sounds really great though. I need a Red Dead Redemption and BF: Bad Company 2 case for 360, but it seems they don't have any...Yet (I hope).

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I believe this is misleading for some people. When I first read this I thought they were cases for the consoles themselves. However this is not the case. They are cases and manuals for the games of the consoles. So let's say you wanna be weird and keep your burned backups in their proper cases, you can buy a case for each of your burned backups.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
they didn't have alot of stuff
I would like something like the case and manuals for golden sun GBA
or original black case for my FF7

Hachibei

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This'll actually be pretty useful. I have a bunch of rare(ish) older games that are missing cases and manuals, and the collectors who I want to sell them to are really anal about "complete" games.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
We all know people are addicted to game cases and manuals. I'll definitely check them out for my Dexter PSP case in the future. I got a shitty EBGames one.

Curious as to how they're getting manuals and game cases and the cover art though.. All printed off I assume with High Quality glossy finish printers?

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
how is this confusing? it says game cases and manuals. you guys probably just read too quickly
biggrin.gif

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Costello said:
game cases and manuals
Costello said:
original, factory replacement game cases and manuals!
Costello said:
original, OEM cases and manuals for PS2, PS3, Wii, Xbox/Xbox 360, GameCube game, and more!
QUOTE(Costello @ Sep 12 2010, 06:51 PM)
If you have ever lost or broken a case and need a replacement for a specific game, come visit us!
How the hell can anybody be confused?

Ziggy Zigzagoon

Trophies
XP
Country
This should be useful for a few plans that I have...

(LATER)
Crooked cucumbers... Only the newest games are there...

tripellex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We're in the process of adding a lot more cases for older games, as well as other systems (including some original Genesis and Sega Saturn clamshells). Keep checking back. A few DS cases will be going up soon.

We'll also be adding some blank cases in the near future, that way you can either use them with the slip art from a broken case, or print your own artwork.

Loginer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, if I ever need an empty case for a fake present, I now know where to look.

SixtySixHundred

Trophies
XP
Country
I want a case for Mario Kart DS as I lost mine, but there's 0 products in the DS section...

I'll give this a miss then...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87 cents. Free shipping from China... It arrived it works and honestly I don't understand how it was so cheap.
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87... +1