OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
Hi,
I've seen 85 episodes of BLEACH, 35episodes of BLOOD+, BLOOD: The vampire movie, Ninja Scroll movie, and some 1 episode of various ones.

what do u suggest?

MrKuenning

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was curious about the same thing. I watched tenjou tenge and I got 24 eps into it, only to find out they didnt make any more.. It made me SOO MAD. I thought it was very very well done, and would recomend it except for the abrupt ending.

But I was curious about what I should try next. Is Bleach good?

.::5pYd3r::.

Viva La Pizza
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi,
I've seen 85 episodes of BLEACH, 35episodes of BLOOD+, BLOOD: The vampire movie, Ninja Scroll movie, and some 1 episode of various ones.

what do u suggest?
well bloody devote all your time into getting up to date first! then think about other anime. Bleach has got to be the best anime series ever(after NGE).

Then after your up to date go watch NGE(Neon Genesis Evangelion), FMA(Full Metal Alchemist) and i've heard good things about cowboy bebop so give that a shot.

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Full Metal Alchemist is great. The first anime i have ever watched apart from the western favourites when i was younger of Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon and DBZ. I am usually not that fond of Anime but FMA just blew me away.

avant1277

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
second the recommendations of Death note and Monster - those are absolutely essential.

If you like Monster then get Master Keaton too - by the same writer.

I'd also recommend:

Sallaryman Kintaro
Nodame Cantabile
Initial D
Bartender
Maison Ikkuku
Lupin III
Azumanga Daioh
Yakitate Japan
Hikaru No Go
Space Adventure Cobra
Escaflowne

there's so many more I've forgotten too, a good site for anime reviews is animenfo.com

tonight I'll be finishing Hungry Hear Wild Striker, which I've really enjoyed.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I was curious about the same thing. I watched tenjou tenge and I got 24 eps into it, only to find out they didnt make any more.. It made me SOO MAD. I thought it was very very well done, and would recomend it except for the abrupt ending.

Well, watch the OVAs (there are 2 i think) and you could watch the movie (no new material there though, it's basically a summary of the series).
Then if you still want more, read the manga. (But you're probably more interested anime than manga.. am i right?

well bloody devote all your time into getting up to date first! then think about other anime. Bleach has got to be the best anime series ever(after NGE).

Then after your up to date go watch NGE(Neon Genesis Evangelion), FMA(Full Metal Alchemist) and i've heard good things about cowboy bebop so give that a shot.
I disagree. they are all good, but not best ever. Evangelion is great, but not as special as many like to think.

I'd recommend
BECK,
GTO,
Berserk

nothing else is rolling off my mind right now though.

Mehdi

Lemonade by Psyfira
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
-Akagi
-Ultimate survivor Kaiji
-One piece (this is a must see... bear with the few first episodes it gets MUCH better)
-Initial D (all stages)
-Hajimmne no Ippo
-Baki the grappler
-Cromartie High School (short 10 minutes epîsodes BUT SOOOOOOO FRIGGIN hilarious)

I cant think of more but will come back when I figure out more.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Vampire Hunter D
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
Appleseed (Old & new)
Pat Labor - (All of em)
Fist of the North Star - Movie & Series
Ninja Scroll - Movie & Series
Perfect Blue
Macross Plus
Macross Zero
Robotech The Macross Saga
Shadow Skill (awesome)
Ghost in the Shell (All of em)
Blood
Evangelion (All of em)
Beserk
Trigun
Hellsing & Hellsing Ultimate
Devil May Cry (This is coming to USA next year and theres a special edition of DMC4 that contains the anime series also. Fansubs on torrents etc.)
Cowboy Bebop
X (1996) (awesome)
Akira
Street Fighter Alpha
FFVII: The Last Order
Animatrix
The Chronicles of Riddick: Dark Fury
Princess Mononoke
Spirited Away
Howl's Moving Castle
Ulysses 31

[-Edit-]
Only just started to watch Death Note, I like it so far
smile.gif

[-Edit2-]
How could I forget Z.O.E! From the game Zone of the Enders by Hideo Kojima, this anime is great.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
-Akagi
-Ultimate survivor Kaiji
-One piece (this is a must see... bear with the few first episodes it gets MUCH better)
-Initial D (all stages)
-Hajime no Ippo
-Baki the grappler
-Cromartie High School
(short 10 minutes epîsodes BUT SOOOOOOO FRIGGIN hilarious)

I cant think of more but will come back when I figure out more.

good calls, although i think cromartie wore off after a while, and initial d can be a bit cheezy at times.

the others i havent really watched.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...