dysan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
are there any fighting platformers(walk up to the enemy-punch him-move on kind of platformers) based on popular anime like naruto?

any anime-based platformer will do!

thanks!

Maitosuklaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I believe the genre is called "Beat'em Up" rather than platformers. Platformers is more along the lines of Super Mario Bros. and what have you.

jtenma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maitosuklaa said:
I believe the genre is called "Beat'em Up" rather than platformers. Platformers is more along the lines of Super Mario Bros. and what have you.

No, what he is referring to is what the Naruto gba games are like (Council series). They are more of an Action-platformer genre than just platforming.

Maitosuklaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
jtenma said:
Maitosuklaa said:

No, what he is referring to is what the Naruto gba games are like (Council series). They are more of an Action-platformer genre than just platforming.
I'm pretty sure that those ARE Beat'em Up games.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lets just stick to anime platformers,not a flame war about what's a platformer or not. anyways,there is this one bleach game that is like that for ds.I came out pretty recently. I believe that it is the fourth bleach game for ds.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Konata-Chan said:
lets just stick to anime platformers,not a flame war about what's a platformer or not. anyways,there is this one bleach game that is like that for ds.I came out pretty recently. I believe that it is the fourth bleach game for ds.

Bleach Flame Bringer?

CyrusBlue

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Fullmetal Alchemist: Dual Sympathy: No platforming but it's sidescrolling and you get to beat up people.

Draglade: This is a platforming beat em up combined with a rhythm game. It's a must play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up