Animal Crossing won't start

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by iceBaer, May 1, 2009.

May 1, 2009

Animal Crossing won't start by iceBaer at 5:19 PM (859 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. iceBaer
    OP

Newcomer iceBaer Member

Germany
    I'm using Acekard 2i and Akaio 1.4.1 Proper, the newest loader.
    When I start Animal Crossing (E) after the loading the two screens keep white and nothing happens.
    Is there a solution?

2. Tokiopop

Member Tokiopop Caffeine fiend

United Kingdom
    Works for me if I ahve everything disabled. As soon as I enable a plugin, such as cheats (without even having any cheats selected) it freezes on the white screens. And when it does work, it's very horrible and glitchy. Especially the sounds.

What I've noticed, is that all my other ROMs have the new DMA mode (green loading text when loading the ROM), but Animal Crossing is red.

I've read a post somewhere by Norm, either here, or on their AKAIO BugDar, and he says he's not updating it because he hates Animal Crossing. Apparently, the (U) version works fine. But I only have an (E) version.

3. iceBaer
    OP

Newcomer iceBaer Member

Germany
    Thanks for the fast answer.
    Well the problem is, without the cheat activation, I can't play it in german =/

4. Tokiopop

Member Tokiopop Caffeine fiend

United Kingdom
    Ahh. I see. And the (U) ROM is no good, because that doesn't have German language support. But without using the (U) ROM, you can't use cheats which you need to be able to play the (E) ROM in German. So, basically, you're screwed.

Looks like you're either going to have to brush up on your English, or wait for Norm to update the loaders for AC:WW. Hopfully he will, because I want a mansion [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. iceBaer
    OP

Newcomer iceBaer Member

Germany
    Well, I tried it again with the original loader from AK team.
    But there is the problem, it won't load in german, even with the enabled cheats [​IMG]
    And my english isn't that bad, but I'm just too lazy that I want german language though xD

6. Hakoda

Member Hakoda GBAtemp Addict

United States
    I'm not sure if this fixes your problem but try going here. Yes I know the topic does not relate to AAC:WW. It was a minor problem within the topic itself. Check out my post on it and hopefully that will help you.

~ Jon