Animal Crossing: Wild World

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by sporkonomix, Jul 14, 2010.

Jul 14, 2010
  1. sporkonomix
    OP

Newcomer sporkonomix Advanced Member

United States
    If this is in the wrong section, by all means move it; I'm new here so I expect to make a mistake or two. Hopefully I won't be punished for it. Moving on...

I recently got back into ACWW and am interested in finding people to add to my list and organize times to spend time in each other's towns, trade items, catch bugs and fish together, etc. If there's enough interest, I might even form a sort of "clan". But for now, I'm more interested in finding people to play the game with. If you're interested, just post with your info:

CHAR NAME:
    TOWN NAME:
    FC:

Here's mine:

CHAR NAME: Xelados
    TOWN NAME: Sonekta
    FC: 3823-2036-2183

As usual, let other people know if you add them so they can repay the favor and meet up!

2. shadowberg

Newcomer shadowberg Newbie

United States
    character name: Dylan
    town name: greece
    fc:361054332387

ps: i joined just to reply to this lol if u want to visit each others town reply and give me a time and if u visit my town can u buy something cheap from tom nook im trying to get the new store ill make worth ur while i am loaded so i can plant two 99,999 bells money trees in ur town and plant some apple trees as well hope to hear from u
    -dylan

3. shadowberg

Newcomer shadowberg Newbie

United States
    srry didnt mean to add the smile i am writing this off my dsi so yea it messes up sometimes

4. sporkonomix
    OP

Newcomer sporkonomix Advanced Member

United States
    shadowberg: Hey man, sorry for taking so long to reply. I'm usually able to get online in the afternoon or evening. I just added you. I'll buy from your Nook's no problem; I could really use some flowers and trees anyway since I'm going for the perfect town. My town's a mess right now, 'cause I put patterns out in a grid so I know where my acres are!