Hacking Animal Crossing Wild World problem

nagareboshi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hey there guys,

first of all, I'm writing about rom #0390, the European version of Animal Crossing Wild World.

I have an original game cart, my friend plays this version with her flashcard (M3 Real, iSakuReal English Hack)
the first time we played DS to DS there wasn't any problem at all. I think we played for hours without any errors.
then, during second or third DS to DS play there was a connection error. out of the blue. first we thought there might be a problem playing DS to DS if the DS is plugged to the power chord. but now with fully charged batteries the error still occurs. it happens randomly, at no speficic time span.
she didn't trim the rom, cheats are off, as well as soft reset.
does anyone know where the problem might be?

thanks!

nagareboshi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yup, download play is enabled.
I can visit her town, she can visit mine, but after a while there's this connection time out with Resetti and the game automatically restarts.

DennisDad

Wii Little Man
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nagareboshi said:
yup, download play is enabled.
Hi,
I'm just a noob here, but an AC:WW vet.
I think download play should be turned off. What you're doing here is not download play - that's for one cart (and no second cart or ROM) sharing.

DennisDad

Wii Little Man
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what? I just noticed that this thread was a year old. I forgot it's not 2009 anymore.
blink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1