Gaming Animal Crossing Wii

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoever here's looking for an Animal Crossing game for the Wii, post here! What changes/improvements do you want? I personally, hope that there will be a map edit for it so I could edit my town like in the previous Animal Crossing.
laugh.gif
Along with:

-Bigger towns
-Allowing more people on your friend roster
-More expansions
-More animals in a town

Lily__Pad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've heard rumors that it's going to be a thing where you have to pay monthly for online play. Really, I'm just hoping that's not true, but otherwise, I'd love to be able to have more than 3 people in your town at a time. And more control over patterns/use of patterns would be awesome! How cool would it be to be able to load an image from your computer, put it on an SD card, and use it in Animal Crossing?

Also, I heard rumors that they were going to be releasing tons of information it at E3!
happy.gif
I hope so!

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
To be honest?
Better graphics.
I remember people complaining about the original Animal Crossing's awful N64-quality graphics...Well, they were N64 graphics. And that was seven years ago (Yes, the GameCube version was released in 2001 in Japan).
Yet, first thing you hear about this game from a semi-credible source is that the new Animal Crossing is supposed to have only slightly better graphics than the GC version
mad.gif

The Animal Crossing franchise has huge potential, too bad the DS game was half-assed and lacked many features of the original...

Other than that, I'd love to be able to customize my town more, like a map-editor or something...

What I DON'T want this game to have is DLC...New wallpapers for 200 Wii points? No fucking thanks.

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't see why people are coming up with the idea that you'll have to pay for things. Nintendo's never been about paying for extra features in their first party titles. The DS one did add a lot but it also took out a lot from the original games.

A map editors sounds good, like the position of main land forms. More upgrades to the town would be welcome(new bridges, buildings, etc.) I really just want to see a bigger, better online feature added.

Sir-Fritz

Trophies
XP
Country
Although the ds one did add alot of new items and stuff i found it failed because it took out all the good stuff and clumped everything together. The map was also very small, 8 animals (oposed to 15), no nes games etc. Hopefully AC wii will have some type of feature where you can import some stuff from your old save in AC so we wont have to start anew.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to see a lot more furniture. And try to make to as close to the original as possible--the DS one was a major turn off for some reason. I found it more a chore to play, while the original, I remember enjoying running in town and furnishing around the neighborhood
ohmy.gif

And I think better graphics are a must. Same style, but just smooth out everything, along with cheap graphical tricks like falling leaves randomly and the like.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yah AC on the DS was a damn bore. As said they took out all the special stuff people could collect outside of just standard furnishings and papers and outside of stylus ease of control did basically nothing to really add to the game. Unlike the GC game I put months into on breaks when I was at Midway, I think I got a few weeks out of the DS title before shelving it being bored and getting rid of it months later.

Defiance

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I know.
frown.gif
The only thing that kept me playing AC:WW was the fact that it had wifi. (And hackable with Animal Map, of course.
wink.gif
)

jojones88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like:

*Larger Environments
*Better Graphics
*Smaller Save Files (Damn...)
*Updates on Wii Dashboard Calender
*DLC (not wallpapers like said above, lol) Maybe a new environments.
*MMO elements

thatd be cool

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
704jaffer said:
I'm actually quite surprised they are going to include a mic. I would have expected a HD announcement before a mic
tongue.gif
Tempcast via Animal Crossing must be done.

fabio875

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I like the addition of the city in Animal Crossing: City Folks. I'm going to have a lot of fun visiting all the stores there.

I'm also glad that there are bringing some of the old holidays back. I noticed Halloween returns again when I saw the gameplay during Nintendo's E3 Conference. Looks almost completely similar to the original Animal Crossing's Halloween where you had to give villagers candy or else they would mess with your item inventory. I don't mind if they do this again in the Wii version. Personally, I hated Animal Crossing Wild World because it removed just about all the holidays from the original game and replaced it with really lame ones such as Yay Day.

Can't wait until this game comes out!

Defiance

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A city? That's totally going to ruin the feel. But I hope it comes out this year, I just hope they don't ruin it.
wink2.gif
I'd rather have them take their time then.

Deletable_Man

Old Man
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The video at E3 showed just about nothing new. The auction house was the only new thing I spotted. "But what about the city?" you says. I says they just took the shops that were already in your town and moved them into a central location. Big hairy deal. It's like the DS version blown up to 480p. I loved Animal Crossing on the GCN. I played it for nearly a year. The DS version didn't add enough.. and I was bored of it within a month. I feel the same thing may happen with the Wii version, sadly, but I'll buy it anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol