Animal crossing NH hacking questions

Devmoo778

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi there, sorry kind of a noob but did some researching and can’t really find the answers I’m looking for.

Here are my questions:

1. If I want to go online animal crossing new horizons (and risk the ban) but also have mods loaded, such as mods to change the soundtrack or change a fruit to a difference one) which CFW do I use, Sysnand or Emuband? The switch would be clean but just with CFW, no pirated games, just an official copy of the game.

2. I thought 90DNS and incognito would block Nintendo servers, ultimately not allowing my hacked switch to go online. Is that only applicable to EMUNAND? Is there any protection if going online?

3. If I were to dump a dream address using Luna, would I be doing all this on sysnand online, and then using the save manager to inject that to my game?

I guess I’m getting confused about where I should be when doing all these activities. I know there is a risk of ban, but I want to know the way people are injecting saves, playing online with mods, and all that. I am a bit of a noob so I don’t understand which nand people are using, and what precautions to take when doing this to reduce a chance of ban.

Thank you!

Reactions: Hundder

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there, sorry kind of a noob but did some researching and can’t really find the answers I’m looking for.

Here are my questions:

1. If I want to go online animal crossing new horizons (and risk the ban) but also have mods loaded, such as mods to change the soundtrack or change a fruit to a difference one) which CFW do I use, Sysnand or Emuband? The switch would be clean but just with CFW, no pirated games, just an official copy of the game.

2. I thought 90DNS and incognito would block Nintendo servers, ultimately not allowing my hacked switch to go online. Is that only applicable to EMUNAND? Is there any protection if going online?

3. If I were to dump a dream address using Luna, would I be doing all this on sysnand online, and then using the save manager to inject that to my game?

I guess I’m getting confused about where I should be when doing all these activities. I know there is a risk of ban, but I want to know the way people are injecting saves, playing online with mods, and all that. I am a bit of a noob so I don’t understand which nand people are using, and what precautions to take when doing this to reduce a chance of ban.

Thank you!
  1. I guess if you want to be safe as possible, you can use sysMMC
  2. 90DNS & Incognito can be applied to both sysMMC and emuMMC. The protection they offer is they prevent you from going online in the first place
  3. You can use sysMMC for that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte