Gaming animal crossing new leaf trading thread

Ergo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking for any piece of legit art--will hand over brick block, coin, bells, left arm, etc.

Ergo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trading:

*Coin
*Block
*Yoshi's Egg
*SS Dolphin
*Li'l Bro's Hat (Luigi's cap)
*Silver Nugget
*Gold Nugget (x2)
*Amethyst (x3)
*Ruby (x2)
*Balloon Lamp
*Sabretooth Skull
*Dinosaur Track
*Raptor Skull

Want:

*Any legit artwork
*Hero's Tunic
*Hero's Cap
*Metroid
*Master Sword

I'll also pay bells for the wants--PM me if interested.

FC: 5155-4276-3044

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have:
994150_540372116022066_2024643868_n.jpg

Want:

Bells
Mario Wallpaper
Golden Shovel
Fire Bar

Plus whatever else you think might interest meh.

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trading:

*Coin
*Block
*Yoshi's Egg
*Li'l Bro's Hat (Luigi's cap)
*Silver Nugget
*Gold Nugget (x2)
*Amethyst (x3)
*Ruby
*Balloon Lamp
*Sabretooth Skull
*Dinosaur Track
*Raptor Skull

Want:

*Varia Pants
*Varia Boots
*Hero's Tunic
*Hero's Cap
*Metroid
*Majora's Mask

I'll also pay cash for the wants--PM me if interested.

FC: 5155-4276-3044
I just went to some amazing Japanese person's town and for whatever reason, they left all this amazing stuff on the ground, including an Arwing, a blue falcon, a coin, a fire flower, a pipe, yet another pair of hero's boots, and yes, Varia pants and boots. Also, I got 2 silver nuggets and one gold. Thank you japan for being amazing.

Reactions: Ergo

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just went to some amazing Japanese person's town and for whatever reason, they left all this amazing stuff on the ground, including an Arwing, a blue falcon, a coin, a fire flower, a pipe, yet another pair of hero's boots, and yes, Varia pants and boots. Also, I got 2 silver nuggets and one gold. Thank you japan for being amazing.
You stole them? Lol.

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should've seen this town, almost every tile was covered with furniture, clothing, gems, or some other item. Somehow I doubt anyone would leave 20 gold lucky cats and those nintendo items on the beach nowhere near their house if they were just redecorating. Plus, the she saw me take some of the stuff and didn't seem to mind at all.

Ergo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I actually did that via the Dream shop thingee--visited a few Japanese towns--and you soon realize that most Japanese AC players do this.

(They also used to do it in PSO all the time, too: after every run, they'd dump all their excess gear in the lobby for others to take.)

(I also assume you're going to sell me those boots and pants, right? ;)

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone get me a watering can, axe and fishing rod, trade for erm bells :P game does not seem to want to sell me the rod for some reason, not on sale

PM me if you need to add me and I will do the same, will no doubt play a lot and leave the town open anyway.

Edit: got the Watering can and rod, but want the catapult.....

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
Why isn't "no, I'm getting both Wii U and PS4 instead," an option? As a result, I chose "other."

I already was leaning toward PS4 and Wii U over Xbox 1 anyway, but even if I wasn't, this wouldn't change my mind to not get their system. Microsoft shouldn't have even tried this in the first place, and have seriously lost my trust for a long, long time. How do I know they won't try this crap again next generation? I'd rather not give my money to a company that even strongly considers screwing over consumers this way.
Scroll up.

:P

Reactions: Jiehfeng

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Much as I'd love to trade with people, right now I've had the game less than a week, so as you can imagine I have basically nothing (aside from a few balloon items and half a dozen fortune cookie things) and require a great deal. But rest assured, I will return at a later date when I have some items that may be of value. Although if anyone had a spare Arwing they could see fit to dispose of...you know, I'd be willing to help with that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?