ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

uriri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in marcs editor tools, am i the only one that dont see which furniture is which on the villagers tab?

You gotta right click them. There is no title hover effects on them yet

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just send you the file in a PM :)

I thought dream hacking is no longer available? I tried doing that but I wont let me since I'm on 9.4, and I need to update to go visit a dream town? Am I missing something

mental_lentil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You gotta right click them. There is no title hover effects on them yet

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I thought dream hacking is no longer available? I tried doing that but I wont let me since I'm on 9.4, and I need to update to go visit a dream town? Am I missing something

That's what I thought too, but if you have emunand set up at firmware 10.7, then you can downgrade your browser to 9.2 and you'll be able to visit the dream suite/play online/use the RAM hacking method again.

NikkiKaji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I had two questions. One, are you still able to move your mayor's/other human resident's homes? Is there a certain point you must be in the game to do so? I was still in a tent on the second day and whenever i tried to move my tent, my mayor would constantly just fall out. I was only moving it two spaces up because i placed it wrong when I started the game, and it was in a perfectly fine spot.

Second, is there a list of hairstyles that go with the number in the editor? I tried using another list but the numbers weren't the same.

bokkobo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if anyone knows how to get rid of this ugly bar i have for a town with beaches on both sides? the bridge border is already there, but on the map it shows it as still being a tunnel side (which is what im guessing is wrong?) I think someone fixed this with hex editing before, if anyone could give me the numbers id be thankful.

tumblr_o6ds6sxyws1u71bato2_400.jpg

D

Deleted User

I was wondering if anyone knows how to get rid of this ugly bar i have for a town with beaches on both sides? the bridge border is already there, but on the map it shows it as still being a tunnel side (which is what im guessing is wrong?) I think someone fixed this with hex editing before, if anyone could give me the numbers id be thankful.

tumblr_o6ds6sxyws1u71bato2_400.jpg
Restore a backup, or change the rendering data of the game.

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Few questions..
Does anyone have the hex ID for the digging spot icon on the keyboard? It's rarely seen in game, but a villager used it on me today.
Save corrupted and I'm using it as a chance to start again and do my town from scratch, does anyone know how I can:
Change the interior/exterior of my home to the biggest size?
Change the exterior pieces to the gold pieces and the castle?
Get my approval to 100% instantly? (forgot how long it takes..)
Get Sable's QR scanning machine in instantly?

Think that's it.

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
Few questions..
Does anyone have the hex ID for the digging spot icon on the keyboard? It's rarely seen in game, but a villager used it on me today.
Save corrupted and I'm using it as a chance to start again and do my town from scratch, does anyone know how I can:
Change the interior/exterior of my home to the biggest size?
Change the exterior pieces to the gold pieces and the castle?
Get my approval to 100% instantly? (forgot how long it takes..)
Get Sable's QR scanning machine in instantly?

Think that's it.
You're best trying to figure it out for yourself. As far as I know the only thing that's possible (by possible I mean tested to work) is changing the exterior of your house. If I'm not mistaken the values should be on the google doc

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,

I'm trying to get the acnl text to item gateway cheat code to work on acnl. Here's the link: http://www.fort42.com/gateshark/game485/

Whenever I press "R" after typing the item code, the game freezes. Any ideas why? I'm using the latest gateway launcher on latest firmware and i'm using a USA .3dz rom.

Also, i've tried other cheats like the unlimited coconut fruit, it works.

If the gateway thing doesn't work, any ideas where I can find the ntr version of the text to item cheat code?

Last edited by cooroxd,

mental_lentil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone tell me how to truncate my acnlram.bin file so that I can make it into a garden.dat file? (extra bytes have already been added)

beecross

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi ! I’ve recently managed to get ninjhax but i just can’t figure out how to extract my acnl save to do some ram editing on it, is that even possible ? And if it is, how can i do it ? Please can someone help i’ve spend 2 days trying but it still doesn’t work ahhh ><

A_Random_Guy

Officially That Dev
Trophies
Website
n3dshack.weebly.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi ! I’ve recently managed to get ninjhax but i just can’t figure out how to extract my acnl save to do some ram editing on it, is that even possible ? And if it is, how can i do it ? Please can someone help i’ve spend 2 days trying but it still doesn’t work ahhh ><

use svdt to dump saves

beecross

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You need the game to save dump it
i have the game but if i'm using ninjhax i have to put the Cubic ninja cartridge into the 3DS so i can't put the ac one at the same time, right ?
in fact i meant : will svdt allow me to extract a save without having the ac cartridge directly inserted on my 3DS (i hope it's more clear ehe)

A_Random_Guy

Officially That Dev
Trophies
Website
n3dshack.weebly.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
i have the game but if i'm using ninjhax i have to put the Cubic ninja cartridge into the 3DS so i can't put the ac one at the same time, right ?
in fact i meant : will svdt allow me to extract a save without having the ac cartridge directly inserted on my 3DS (i hope it's more clear ehe)

After you boot HBL, you can eject the cartridge

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up